Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SHOT Show 2020 is now less than a month away and I'm curious to see what other folks are hoping to be announced.

I know that many folks probably have low expectations for SHOT Show, and I don't blame you, as the firearms industry has fallen into a bit of a slump lately, ergo even the stuff they've been pushing as innovative has been playing it extremely safe. However, for the sake of fun and keeping in the spirit of the season, I'm going to be (or at least try to be) optimistic of the New Year.

So without further ado, here is my SHOT Show 2020 Wish List...

• Mossberg MC1sc - .40 S&W
    I really like the design of the Mossberg MC1sc, especially the feature of being able to easily remove the striker assembly, albeit more for easy cleaning than safety. I would like to see it chambered in more cartridges.
  • Rossi R92 Frontier Justice - .410/.45LC
    Now that Rossi seems to be back in business, I'd like to see them come out with a new model of the R92 Lever Action Rifle chambered in .410 Bore Shotshells and .45 Long Colt, similar to the Circuit Judge, but in a more conventional Lever Action design.
  • Walther PPK M2
    My favorite pistol receives a modern update, complete with lightweight polymer frame. In addition, the PPK/S also receives a M2 configuration with a lightweight polymer frame and double-stack magazine.

What are you hoping to see at SHOT Show 2020?

Reactions: silverstring
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.