·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Moron's in action, enjoy....

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Just more "LOOKATMELOOKATMELOOKATMELOOKATMEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! happening. Let's just hope some of those crotch hits rendered some of them sterile.

·
32,496 Posts
Simply outstanding.

There is a lot of that going on around the Milwaukee area. The hospitals and sports docs are making money hand over fist.

·
Super Moderator
13,810 Posts
I had occasion, some 50 years ago, to cross a wooden fence. I put one foot on the bottom rail, swung my other leg over the top rail and put that foot on the same bottom rail. At that most inopportune moment, the bottom rail broke. Completely.

I just now looked at the still scene on the video and the posts following, and I already know what's gonna happen. And that I'm not gonna watch it. I think I'll just move on to the next new thread now.

·
Registered
24,536 Posts
Thanks for that. I needed a laugh today.

·
Registered
4,378 Posts
When I was in Jr. High one of my friends thought that it would be great fun to ride on my shoulders while I dove off the diving board at our neighborhood swimming pool. Things would have been OK if I had just run off the end of the board but I did my normal bounce and he was singing soprano for days afterwards.

·
Banned
15,276 Posts

·
Super Moderator
40,475 Posts
Watching people do stupid things never gets old.

·
Registered
19,168 Posts
Congress...Nuff said..:p

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
.......................here, hold my beer...........................

1 - 15 of 15 Posts