Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, been searching for a few years and finally found one on the market. Despite being listed as used, she looks like she has been handled only a couple of times. She's very gooey like many just out of the box. Fortunately she came with 2 magazines, because those never seem to come up either.

Despite giving the SN to Taurus Customer Service, they have no idea what it is.

P.S. There's still one more out there for sale!

·
Administrator
17,927 Posts
.32 ACP version built on the same frame as the .380 ACP PT58. Still sold new in other countries, just not the USA. Some of the PT57's that have come into the USA were imported as used Police Surplus or surplus used from Israeli Civilian Defense Arsenals. Very Nice Pistols if you are into the .32 ACP/7.65mm Browning.

Wish Taurus USA still imported the .380 ACP PT58 into the USA!

·
Registered
3,896 Posts
Congrats! Great catch, especially since 32 is about the only ammo available. Hope it's as good for you as my 58hc. Since you already posted pic, we'll anxiously await the range report.

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
For a momement there moment I got all excited and thought that Taurus was making a new firearm chambered in 5.7x28 FN based on the 92 Platform. :(

Unfortunate, as I would have actually been all over that... sigh I miss when Taurus tried to innovate and bring unique products to the market.

·
22,542 Posts
Very cool! I bet that took some searching! Looking forward to the range report.

·
Registered
9,580 Posts
Oh, I am sooo jealous! I have a trusty old PT58 that is awesome! It needs a sister chambered in 32!

·
Registered
7,093 Posts
Oh, I am sooo jealous! I have a trusty old PT58 that is awesome! It needs a sister chambered in 32!
The PT58 is an AWESOME PISTOL!

·
Registered
17,278 Posts
Checked it out and I don't believe they're worth over $500 with the "fees" and sales tax.

·
Administrator
17,927 Posts
Checked it out and I don't believe they're worth over $500 with the "fees" and sales tax.
Lots of ridiculous pricing going on in today's Gun Market!

·
Premium Member
11,143 Posts
I wonder if the "RGuns" marking means that they were the importer?

·
Administrator
17,927 Posts
Reactions: DeltaBravoKS
1 - 13 of 13 Posts