Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to buy a new and relatively affordable revolver with a 4" or 6" barrel in 22lr, 38sp, or 357 that I can easily mount a red dot to. This would be just a fun plinking gun. Any suggestions? Looking for something in the Taurus, Rossi, Charter arms price range

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
See what is available in mounts for the Burris fast fire. It is a small sight that can often be mounted in place of the rear sight. The mounts that B Square made for Taurus were rib mount and rock solid. For whatever reason they no longer offer several of their old mounts that were made for several companies. The Burris sight is small, and tough. Holds up well even under heavy recoil. It is not cheap. There are also some cheap copies but I have no experience with them. I wouldn't have a problem with having a Taurus drilled and tapped.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
See what is available in mounts for the Burris fast fire. It is a small sight that can often be mounted in place of the rear sight. The mounts that B Square made for Taurus were rib mount and rock solid. For whatever reason they no longer offer several of their old mounts that were made for several companies. The Burris sight is small, and tough. Holds up well even under heavy recoil. It is not cheap. There are also some cheap copies but I have no experience with them. I wouldn't have a problem with having a Taurus drilled and tapped.
Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts