Votes: 18 31.0%
  • Just keep letting the stash grow.

Votes: 8 13.8%
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a fine little stash growing. My biggest problem is deciding what I want.

XDX 5.25 40 cal
22-250 varmint rifle
granthol's PT 101 with a PT 92 slide
Taurus thunderbolt 45 LC
Ruger sp 101 4 inch 327 fed mag

·
Registered
8,620 Posts
Not my favorite of the XD series so I have to go with the Thunderbolt.

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
I understand what you mean, and I feel your pain. I have a chance to add another to my collection and I just can't find a gun or a deal that I can't live without. That Ruger .327 would intrigue me a bit though.

·
Banned
17,333 Posts
PT1911 if you haven't so far!

Reactions: ICUKev

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
AR15s are on the verge of being at historically low prices, its fun, and soon will be relatively inexpensive to shoot.

·
Super Moderator
17,625 Posts
I went with the Ruger. Guns are like kids. You love them to death but they are a pain to keep fed.

·
Registered
5,490 Posts
Just keep letting the stash grow until it doubles.Then send the money to me and I will let you know how much I am enjoying a nice custom 1911 that you were kind enough to buy me.:D

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
I voted other. Obviously it's all preference and what you like is all that matters.

Having said that, give the Ruger Blackhawk a look see, in the caliber of your liking.

Single action revolver shooting is so relaxing, going slow, taking your time. Also, the looks of a SA revolver are off the chart.

You asked. :D

·
Banned
9,233 Posts
I voted for the Thunderbolt because I have something similar to all the rest of the items listed.

·
Registered
31,758 Posts
Oh, that kind of stash! Thought you might be into gardening. :)

Reactions: GhostHorse

·
Registered
29,861 Posts
You asked for "our" opinion so...I don't like anything on your list; just keep growing that stash and who knows, maybe you'll be able to buy 2 guns when the times right.

·
Administrator
39,486 Posts
I'd like to have a Thunderbolt .45 Colt. Therefore I think you should buy one.:D

Reactions: PreacherRodgers

·
Registered
5,006 Posts
PT1911 if you haven't so far!
That's what I'm saving for but I want the 9mm one. Seems hard to find in my area so I guess I'll have to go online.

·
Registered
7,861 Posts
Get a witness stock 1 in 10mm. About 850 depending on the "deal" you get.

In stock and ready to ship from my LGS for $855. Seems high compared to a plastic gun, but it's top notch quality with oooooow so nice hand feel. Ohhhhh so niiiice.

And heavy enough to tame the 10mm renowned bite down to a nibble. And this model NEVER had any issue with longevity or reliability with full power loads. That was the non-competition frame guns with light slides (mistake in engineering to make that combination).

·
Registered
9,561 Posts
I'm kinda' with leejack - I love SAA and since you already have a 3" sp101 in 327 - how about something just a bit different - the Ruger Single Seven in 327! Personally, I would LOVE to find a Thunderbolt in 45C! there are no easy answers to your question! :D

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
See, girls can shoot them too! :D:D:D

just kidding, here's my baby unloading my Blackhawk about 5 or 6 years ago! ;)

Reactions: Sekol

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
Can't get enough Rugers! ;)

Reactions: Sekol
1 - 20 of 50 Posts