Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
I haven't shot it yet, but I prefer the Holosun 507 x2 and Sig Romeo Zero Elite. I like the multi reticle circle & dot option. Both are shake n bake and the Holosun has solar back up.

·
Registered
G3C T.O.R.O.
698 Posts
I like my Holosun 507g model for the reasons above. Swampfox also makes green dots with shake and awake and are also reliable. You can save some money on a Holsun by just getting a dot model in either red or green, 407 series I believe. You can spend even more easily, but I wouldn't spend less if you want something reliable.

·
Registered
22 Posts
If you haven't looked at the redicle yet I would suggest you go to a LGS or gun show and check out a few. I was all ready to pull the trigger on a RED dot but turns out my astigmatism seems to be pretty bad. Looked at 2 ADE's and a couple Holosun 407s & 507's and neither seems to be clear to me as far as the dot goes. I put some Lakeline fiber optics on my TX22 competition for now, and waiting until I can find and look at a 6 moa GREEN dot hopiing it will be better. I did like the HS507C X2. Swamp Fox Kingslayer, Justice and Vortex Venom were not available but that what I was leaning to. Only for plinking mind you, iron sites for EDC.

·
Registered
22,249 Posts
I didn't know he made dot sights. Are they made with a straw, a flashlight and some duct tape?

·
Registered
57 Posts
I really like the Holosun 407C I’m using. Pretty much the same as the 507C but is less expensive without the 32 MOA circle option. The quality is great and the 2MOA dot with the competition slide/barrel really make it a fantastically fun and accurate plinker.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts