Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im switching from my Kel-Tec PF9 to the G2. My PF9 had the belt clip attachment so I never realy needed a holster. What IWB holster do you use for your G2? I normaly carry @ the 4 o'clock (kidney) position. Anp pictures of it if you have them.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I use a Versa Carry. It is very comfortable. I carry my G2 in the same place you do and I forget it is even there.

·
Registered
8,797 Posts
I'm a holster whore - you can't beat AlienGear for IWB + features, swapable shells, warranty, shell exchange if you change CCW, materials, best Kydex forming from muzzle to cover of trigger guard.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I've been using a N8² Original Tuckable for over a year and its been great! I actually forget that I have it on. I normally wear polo shirts tucked in, and I have worn it everywhere and no one knew whether I was carrying or not. It completely isolates the firearm from my skin, so there is absolutely no irritation. If you want an extremely comfortable deep concealment holster, then this is it. If you want to be able to draw in under a second, then this is not for you.

https://www.n82tactical.com/index.php

·
Registered
913 Posts
Galco Tuck-n-Go here.

·
Registered
8 Posts
New guy to the forum.
I just got the G2 yesterday but I have had a Pt92 for several years.
Can't wait to get out to the range and try out the new pistol.

After searching locally for a decent holster and coming up empty-handed, I scored today!
I searched several stores and dedicated gun shops but there is hardly anything specifically for the Taurus.
I believed I would have to go back with the pistol and check the fit for other models. I had heard that a couple of Glock models would be possibilities.

I found a keeper for a concealment holster today at one of my local pawn shops. They had a G2 there and it fit very nicely so it went home with me. This it going to take some getting used to as I have never carried inside the waist band before.

I am still on the search for an outside the waist band holster.

Personal pictures to follow when I get a chance.

Link to the Bianchi Model 135 -
Model 135 Suppression? Inside Waistband (IWB) Holster - The Safariland Group

Their stock picture -

1 - 20 of 38 Posts