Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, which online supply house do you use the most when it comes to buying stuff for your firearms? Midwayusa? Midsouth? BassPro, Cabela's? Natchez? Brownell's?

I tend to use mostly Midway and Natchez. Midway has more stock, but Natchez has better prices.

·
Registered
12,331 Posts
Depends on what I'm buying. For parts I usually check Midway first. Natchez for reloading stuff - particularly the equipment as their prices and service are hard to beat. They get some pretty good ammo deals sometimes too. Most of the time I'll got to ammunition to go for cartridges since their prices are competitive and they don't try to rape you on shipping. For chemicals (primarily acid to remove rust and bluing) and finishes I'll usually just go to Brownell's. Their prices are high, but they've almost always got what I'm looking for.

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
I have wishlists at almost all the ones mentioned including Graf and Sons and Powder Valley. I shop them all, wait for sales, coupon codes, and anything else that's a reason to jump and buy at one over the other. It's worth shopping around.

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Midway mostly, but I do watch the sales at the rest of them.

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Midway. 10% of their before tax profits go to youth programs - or at least it used to, and I believe it still does.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
I mostly use MidwayUSA, if only because they have much better browse/search functions than just about anyone else.

·
Super Moderator
17,735 Posts
I used to use MidwayUSA a lot, but found Natchez Shooters Supply has better prices. It's hard to find stuff sometimes on the Natchez site (it's kind of clunky) so if I get frustrated I go over to Midway.

For Lee products fsreloading.com has by far the lowest prices.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Midway/Natchez here.

I'll typically use Natchez for pre-loaded ammo and Midway for everything else. I love Midway's Roundup program supporting the NRA.

Oh! And I use Oregon Trail Bullet Company (Laser-Cast) for almost all my pistol/revolver bullets.

·
Registered
518 Posts
OpticsPlanet for some stuff, Centerfire Systems and hopefully JetGuns for weapons. I gotta look at Midway if you guys like it that much.

·
Registered
16,283 Posts
MidwayUSA, but have not ordered anything since being out of work, no plastic, no bank. (Better half controls the funds)

I like Palmetto State Armory, I could drive there to buy rather than pay shipping, but only if I happen to be in the area anyway.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Good one gwk, I forgot PSA and their great ammo prices.

·
Banned
4,022 Posts
Midway; Midsouth Shoioters; Cheaper Than Dirt; Ammoman; Powder Valley; Graf + Sons; Buds Gun Shop; Palmetto State Armory;

I SHOP them all for the best price, but lately they all piss me off for one reason or another. I still order at least once per month though.

Also got some good deals from suggestions here on the forum. Recently got some AR-15 parts, and some magazines from places not listed above.

·
Registered
32,148 Posts
For defensive ammo, Ammotogo.com as they usually have LEO ammo for sale at good prices.

Reactions: swampcat874

·
Registered
32,148 Posts
I have made 4 purchases from Centerfiresystems. All were processed and delivered promptly with no issues.
A great company as well is CDNN out of Abilene!

·
Administrator
40,160 Posts
I've used Midway a number of times, but it depends on what I'm looking for. Usually I'm looking for a bargain! So, I've made purchases from quite a few others.

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
I usually use Midway. I have used Midsouth, Natchez, Cabela's and others I can't think of. Midway is a little more money but, they usually have everything I want.

·
Registered
12,331 Posts
Recently got some AR-15 parts, and some magazines from places not listed above.
Which reminds me - AIM Surplus is a pretty good outfit. I've bought lots of AR15 goodies from them. That's one of those sites you can spend hours just looking at stuff.

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
no wonder a lot of stuff is on backorder at Midway,seems to be a favorite as it is mine. i also buy from Brownells they carry some stuff that the others don't.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts