Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
29,765 Posts
That is funny.

I really only wear boots or in the summer sandals, I never got into the whole nike type shoes so this one is beyond me!

·
Registered
2,941 Posts
There are certain elements in our society that have their priorities all wrong.

Give me a break, $220 for a pair of clown shoes?

BTW, it’s only going to get worse. Especially when they’ll be rioting over a can of Spam.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
This is our future when are going to wake up to the dumbing down of America. For Petes sake there shoes I have heard for years people getting robbed and killed for there shoes. STUPID...... Good thing no one wants my $30 pair that are my favorite and I wear almost daily. I wouldn't like having to shoot someone over them but I would.

Reactions: MilProGuy

·
Registered
74 Posts
This is why our nation lost so many men in the fight for it's freedom. So it's society can fight over shoes in the summer and electronic gadgets during Christmas time.

God bless the USA.

·
Registered
16,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
A $25 pair of shoes from Wally World does me just fine.
They last about 1 year and I get another pair.
How long is a pair of Nike going to last if you wear them all the time?
Probably not much longer.

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
So now we have the Occupy Mall Street crowd demanding more shoes. Sounds like a bunch of individuals who don't have to work for their money and expect more from the government than I can afford to give.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
I could go for a pair................
$220 for those :icon_ laughup: they look like a pair of KMart velcro specials because they never learned to tie there shoes. Buying a name never understood it...???

Reactions: MilProGuy

·
Registered
34,137 Posts
Man it sure doesn't take long for stupid to kick in and cause trouble. I guess if you get your food and housing and medical all provided compliments of the taxpayers, then you really don't have anything better to do than try and score a pair of sneakers.

Reactions: sandman 11

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Sooooo....what SHOE is it??? I mean hello a four year old could write a better article than that. Makes me wonder how this people got their jobs....ewwwww;)

·
Registered
7,241 Posts

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
What a bunch of idiots. Let them kill each other over sneakers.

·
Administrator
39,727 Posts
It's a shame. That's all they've got in life, I guess. :sad:

·
Registered
34,137 Posts
These look like something Tinkerbell would wear!

Reactions: Harrychl
1 - 20 of 31 Posts