Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Supporting Moderator
5,350 Posts
Knife and Shear sharpening stuff for the Business................

Reactions: PT99AF

·
Registered
15,228 Posts
All I want from Santa gun related is TIME. I've been slammed at work and just found out 1/4 of our roof is shot due to an overgrown tree so I get to play roofer again. Once that's done, I get to play interior remodeller again.

Reactions: PT99AF

·
Super Moderator
35,435 Posts
I already got a new floor for Xmas. That's for me AND Holly. She agreed. No gun stuff this year. Heck, I can't even think of what I'd want related to firearms.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
How the heck would I know? It ain't Christmas yet.
I know but in order for santa to bring my presents he needs to start saving now and watching the sale adds

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
I want a Ruger Mark IV .22 Standard pistol.

·
Premium Member
13,452 Posts
Whatever gun I order the week before Christmas. Still to be determined.

·
Premium Member
13,452 Posts
I already got a new floor for Xmas. That's for me AND Holly. She agreed. No gun stuff this year. Heck, I can't even think of what I'd want related to firearms.
I'm sure there are several of us that would be willing to help you out with suggestions. Just sayin'.

·
Premium Member
13,452 Posts

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
Santa is bringing daddy (me) a Rock Island Armory m14y for my girls to learn to shoot on. Hell its been here for 2 or 3 months and it’s as anxious as I am for the big day. Santa has to wait on this one though, he can’t bring it til a judge makes momma and daddy a legal momma and daddy. Beurocratic overprotective nanny state BS is keeping me from teaching my girls how to actually live...but that day should come soon.

·
Premium Member
13,452 Posts

·
Registered
19,534 Posts
Prob'ly the only gun-related things Santa could bring me this Christmas, are some free daytime and good range weather. I'd like to have more guns but I'd settle for time to shoot the ones I've got.

Reactions: rollin thunder

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Hopefully a Mossberg Shockwave 12 Gauge with an FDE Cerakote Finish, but with so many days left until Christmas for me to slip up and make the Naughty List, I'm not sure that I'm going to get it. :(

Reactions: BigBlue and PT99AF

·
Super Moderator
35,435 Posts
Hopefully a training class or 2 with the AR.
I'll save you some money. That thing on the back of the receiver is how you load one in the chamber, pull it back and release. That thing at the right side front is the forward assist, use if needed. That thing below the trigger is the safety, move it down to fire. SEE, easy, no training necessary. Of course, I've always been sorta mechanically inclined. :D :D :D

Reactions: darbo
1 - 20 of 57 Posts