Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
From what I understand it's another good idea taurus had they decided to cancel. I ended up selling my 845 to a guy cause of it actually.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Christ I hope they didn't axe this. My buddy has been bugging me to get a 22 for almost a year now and I was holding out for this.

·
Registered
141 Posts
From back in May:

"I own the 809 but as of today considering dumping it. I am very concerned about the course the company is taking by offering various products since the 2010 catalog and not making them readily available and then dropping the item. I am most concerned about the .22 conversion kit that has been promised, by their customer service people, and as of today when I called for a potential date for its availability, I am told it will not be available and will not be manufacturing it.

This was the main reason for my purchase of this pistol. I am very disappointed in this company."

I called a couple of days after this was posted by someone else and was also told that it was shelved and most likely to not come out. I purchased the 809 as well hoping for the .22 conversion kit. I haven't sold mine yet, but may in the near future to facilitate the purchase of a 1911 or an AR-15/AK-47 rifle.

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Yeah this come out with stuff then cancel it before making it and such made me sell my OSS to actually I decided to stick to revolvers and the PT1911 and PT92/99 guns, lots of aftermarket stuff for them. It also caused me to have trully no interest in the G2 the whole thing just left a bad taste in my mouth. I mean the 800 series was only out for alittle while and they bring out the G2? I don't get it...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts