Taurus Firearm Forum banner

161 - 180 of 202 Posts

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
Youngest daughter (former state police officer) carries a Ruger LCP .380 in an IWB or tuckable IWB (she is very petite but can kick [email protected]#)

Second daughter - Ruger SR40C (stainless "K" model, IWB or tuckable IWB with the 9 round flush magazine; usually has the 15rd extended magazine in a Ziploc bag her pocket. This is the daughter that shoots competitive pistol with an antique S&W M&P revolver. Don't mess with her!

Oldest daughter (an attorney) will be getting her CHL shortly.

Wife carries me with her.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Living in WI you have to ahve a concealed carry permit to carry a gun, knife, tazer, or other personal defense items. After buying a taurus 24/7 oss 9mm my wife and I both got permits to carry. My wife does not carry the pistol much, usually she asks me to carry if she is really concerned and we are both going the same place. On rare occasions she has carried the taurus in her purse. Mostly she carreis one of these spring assisted knives, which is completely legal with a carry permit in WI (Purple Joker Spring Assisted Pocket Knife yc-457pu | eBay) they are pretty slick and intimdating enough for most situations. I personally carrya knife more than a gun and often have multiple knives on me as I have always carried one. Concelaing anything large than a 3-4 inch edc pocket knife is frowned upon if not illegeal without a permit though.

·
Registered
57 Posts
My wife carries a PT145 MilPro. Keeps it in her purse.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Wife totes either her Glock 26 or her Sig P238...and is deadly with both.

·
Registered
4,765 Posts
The only thing I can get my wife to carry is a bit ol' can of pepper spray! I wish she would come over to the "dark side" as she views it. Funny thing though, she feels happier if I am there and she feels like she is not safe with her surroundings. I don't get it.

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
My sister carries a Sig P238.
Picture 080.jpg

·
Registered
5,072 Posts
My GF carries a Taurus 85 a 2 inch .38. She had to use a command voice, while holding the snubby in her coat pocket, to warn off a guy at a gas station. He replied, "Shit lady" then he ran off...end of incident.

·
Registered
30 Posts
My wife carries the taurus tcp .380 or sometimes my glock .45

·
Registered
140 Posts
My wife has her carry license and carried a Bersa 380 CC loaded with critical defense ammo. However, she had a dream that she couldn't rack the slide on her pistol when she needed it. So I went out and bought her a Taurus 85 ultra-light that she now carries loaded with Critical Defense +P ammo in her special concealed carry purse. She feels much more comfortable with the revolver. After all, they are inherently more reliable than a pistol.

Reactions: Qwiks draw

·
Registered
4 Posts
My wife don't carry, but she loves to run a ton of ammo through my Total TITANIUM 455 SH4 .45 ACP REVOLVER. Her fav part is that it only weighs in at 23 oz's

·
Registered
783 Posts
My bride of 40+ years carries a Bersa .380 CC and she's REAL good with it :guns:

·
Registered
218 Posts
my wife carries a kahr cw9!!

·
Registered
428 Posts
my wife carries the ruger 380 lcp

161 - 180 of 202 Posts