Taurus Firearm Forum banner

181 - 200 of 202 Posts

·
Registered
6,462 Posts
I knew a young lady back in the '90's who carried a blued 2" Python.

Reactions: nippdog

·
Registered
669 Posts
My wife carries a Duo tone PT140 Mil pro with a Bersa thunder (pink) .380 as a backup.

She has shot my .40 and loved it, so this summer we bought one just for her.

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
My wife got her Texas CHL last year and right now she's packing a S&W BodyGuard .380.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
My wife has a S&W Model 60 Chief Special. She planning to get her CHL next year when I have mine renewed.

·
Registered
477 Posts
My wife carries a Micro dessert eagle. Great solid built little gun.

·
Registered
74 Posts
My wife got her CPL for me as a Christmas gift and I am looking into purchasing a pinky extension for my TCP or buying her an M380 revolver that I saw reviewed by PocketGunsAndGear. Recoil looked perfect for her as she is bang and recoil sensitive still.

·
Registered
478 Posts
She just started carrying more frequently, lately. A full size Beretta PX4 Storm 9mm loaded with 17+1 of Speer Gold Dot +P.
That gun is stupid reliable.
Don't guess I'll be carrying that one any more. But that's OK, I have another one in .45 ACP ;D

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
My money.

·
Registered
285 Posts
I've got several carry guns. For lightweight carry, I have a Charter Arms .38 and put Critical Defense +p in it. I also carry a Para LDA in .45 ACP, and my Glock G4 22. Just picked up a Ruger 1911 in Commander and will be carrying that some too.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Just picked up a keltec p11 it's nine mm and a little bigger than the P3AT wife likes it and shoots it well. She hasn't liked any of my other pistols she thinks they are to heavy.

·
Registered
45 Posts
My wife carries a keltec pf-9. It took her awhile to get used to it and she still needs a little practice but has dramatically improved. She loves to shoot my full size 24/7 G2. She enjoys the lessened recoil of the full sized weapon.

·
Registered
30 Posts
My better half carries my M&P shield in my MTAC holster. She doesn't carry that much, but when she tried this combo she carried all day with no complaint. Also, I bought her a good thick belt and that helped a lot.

·
Registered
6,462 Posts
My better half carries my M&P shield in my MTAC holster. She doesn't carry that much, but when she tried this combo she carried all day with no complaint. Also, I bought her a good thick belt and that helped a lot.
It's truly amazing how much a good belt that's designed to carry the weight of a gun helps the comfort level.

181 - 200 of 202 Posts