Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. Below is a pic of a 24/7 Pro LS DS. It is available locally and I was thinking of picking it up. What do you think is a fair price for it? I know these LS are getting kind of hard to find.

Attachments

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
I'm assuming it's a used pistol.....around here, the (2) LS 24/7's I've seen in the past 6 months were in similar condition.

One was priced at $339 and the other at $359....both were stainless.

·
Registered
29,757 Posts
I'd offer $225 see what they came back with. Me personally I wouldn't go over $275. I could get a brand new 24/7G2 for $360 which I looked at recently. Granted its not a long slide.

It also depends on how much you want the LS. I don't think there is ever a bad price if its what you want and what you are willing to spend for it.

·
Registered
16,283 Posts
Mine is not SS, when I bought it the MSRP was $509, I paid $435 before tax.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
LS is the designation for "Long-Slide" and you are right they are rare especially in stainless. Last one I saw in Gunbroker went for $400. It appears customers looking for an OSS are buying because they have the five inch barrel and some prefer the sights on the DS.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys!

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
i've been contiplating a trade in of one of my pt709's for a 24/7. I don't have a 9mm range gun. All my guns are owned with specific purposes. I have another 709ss that I keep in my desk while working. I'd like to have 24/7 9mm with light as a replacement of the pt709 and it will make a nice range run.

We have a gun show here coming up and i'm going to being the extra 709ss with me (has over 1000 flawless round through it) and see what I can get.

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
I paid $330 for a blued LS 45 and $302 for a SS LS 40. I dont think I would pay much more than $275, maybe $300 out the door. I bought both of mine about 2 years ago

1 - 9 of 9 Posts