Taurus Firearm Forum banner

341 - 360 of 406 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
PT140 in a Remora Holster (easy on/off) very secure
PF9 in a King Tuk (very comfortable, hell to get on, not bad getting off) Very very secure

Pancake holster when walking the dog.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Pistol-usually a Keltec PF9.
Revolver-usually a 38 snub nose.
I just acquired a Glock 36 I'd like to try and carry but need a better IWB holster for it.

Wish Taurus would bring back their 45acp snub , and the 45LC snub. No I don't like the Judge for concealed carry.

·
Registered
27 Posts
The Glock 36 is pretty cool. I sold mine off about a year ago. They shoot great. I was less than thrilled by my pf9. It had consistent problems with jamming hollow points and kel tec was not helpful with getting it fixed.
Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express

·
Registered
532 Posts
Carrying my Bersa Thunder 380 in a White Hat Maxtuck IWB with a Taurus PT22, in a pocket holster, as a backup.

·
Registered
179 Posts
PT111 in a Kholster IWB. I have a High Noon Split Decision on order I'm going to try out also.
Model 856 in a Desantis Apache ankle holster. I absolutely love this setup. The IWB's are temperamental (still trying to find the sweet spot) but the ankle rig is perfect.

·
Registered
202 Posts
High all, new to the forum. I carry my PT709 strong side and pocket carry my 738 as a bug.

·
Registered
9,166 Posts
I carry my 945 with an extra mag of Winchester PDX1's and at times toss my P-64 in the pocket as backup.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I carry a S&W M&P .40 compact in a customer leather pancake holster and leather belt made by a guy I met on the Michigan Gun Owners forum. I did just buy a TCP so once I get it broken in I plan to carry that inside the pocket during summer months probably.

·
Registered
12,813 Posts
That is a very well done holster.

Reactions: MilProGuy

·
Registered
5 Posts
I started carrying a little over a year ago with a PT 609 in a paddle. It was OK in the cool months because I could wear something over the gun. I got a Galco King Tuk made for a XD compact ( my son,s gun, side by side they are almost the same shape) and the 609 was a perfect fit. I use that in the hot months but I stll have to keep my shirt untucked. I also have a LCP with a pocket holster. Recently bought a 24/7 g2 40c, It does not fit the fobus holster for the 609. It does fit in the king tuk though. It was hard to find a holster that fit my new gun but I found a Bulldog at cabela's . It is a leather belt holster and there are 3 sizes,not gun specific. The mid size works ok. The 40 is my primary carry. I assume they will start making holsters for this new model soon.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I live in a non-hostile community for the most part, Ruger LCP .380 is all that is needed around my parts.
I had the same thinking, so not knocking you, but are you saying that if you might have to use your gun more often you would need a bigger gun but since you might not need it as often then a smaller gun will work just fine? This was said to me and after I thought about it I agreed. It's like your local Walmart saying our area doesn't have many fires so a small car fire extinguisher in the far corner of the store will be just fine.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I carry a Ruger LCP while in AZ and a Bersa .380 in my home state. Occasionally I carry my Beretta 9mm but not concealed.
If I wear a larger size pant I can carry my Sig P220 IWB.

341 - 360 of 406 Posts