Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking for love in all the wrong places... Whoops... Wrong forum ;) Just kidding...

seriously... I've been looking for a great deal on a taurus judge (non-poly) but haven't found a Black Friday weekend deal

I've only been looking online... And not visiting LGSs

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
AR 15 BCG........thought I would find good deals on them ........... 69.99 was lowest. Not bad price Ik but Black Friday thought would be lower.

·
Registered
14,651 Posts
I was really disappointed that none of the Taurus 92's were on sale. I could get a better price on a Beretta 92 through PSA than I could find on a Taurus 92. I guess the masses have finally found out how good the Taurus family of firearms are so picking them up at really good prices are a thing of the past (excluding the PT1911 for 399. you cant beat that deal)

Reactions: Jlandis003

·
Registered
4,672 Posts
Only thing on my list was the Logitech mouse from Walmart, bought one 3 Black Fridays ago, still works but I tinkered with mine to make the clicking quieter.

Anyway, the mouse was sold out but I somehow managed to spend $500 over the weekend. To be fair, I did $300 in Target gift cards that I'll use myself because they were 10% off, and $120 on beef jerky that had a rebate so I shouldn't count food toward the shopping total.

As for firearms, I just stalled too long on going through with gathering parts for AR pistol builds and trying to stick to my plan to have my next firearm be a Kriss Vector.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Didn't find much of anything this year, kind of sucks.

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
I stay away from the stores on Black Friday. The savings are not worth the B.S. to me.

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
A buck. :( I spent all of Friday and Saturday hunting deer. :D

All my X-mas shopping is done. No guns on Santa's slay this year. Although I might be buying me a Rossi RG3030B again soon. Somehow mine keeps migrating into the hollows with my son, leaving me to hunt with a shotgun.

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
I thought I wasn't going to find a digital camera for a nephew. Wasn't willing to go to Walmart at any cost. Later Friday night, Walmart put all their doorbusters on sale online with free shipping over $50. Bought all the doorbusters I wanted without stepping foot out of my house. They must dump all their unsold promotional product online at the end of the day on Black Friday. I'll remember that in future years.

·
Registered
5,922 Posts
I thought I wasn't going to find a digital camera for a nephew. Wasn't willing to go to Walmart at any cost. Later Friday night, Walmart put all their doorbusters on sale online with free shipping over $50. Bought all the doorbusters I wanted without stepping foot out of my house. They must dump all their unsold promotional product online at the end of the day on Black Friday. I'll remember that in future years.

Cool thing about Wal-Mart online: They sell 10 times as much stuff as they do in the store. Wait, let me correct that: I don't know how much they sell, but they OFFER ten times as much stuff as they do in the store.

The last two camera I bought were on line and one of them was actually listed on line as "unadvertised" in the store.

What I mean is that they had it in the store, in the storage cabinet under the display, but didn't display or advertise it in the store.

It was a FujiFilm 830 FinePix It was top of the line in mega pixels at the time and came with a free case, 16g sd card and .....umm something else that I can't remember.

We bought a HUGE recline from online. One that would have cost us $800 min in a furniture store for only $275 from Wal-Mart online and had it sent to the store so we didn't have to pay any freight on it. Have had it for 6 or so years now and it's held up better than any other furniture we have owned

·
Registered
5,449 Posts
​I'm with this guy.

Attachments

Reactions: scoutfish
1 - 11 of 11 Posts