·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to see what they are going for.

·
Registered
567 Posts
$379, I think, at a local shop. I found it online for $359 and passed on it. One reason was because I'm too impatient, second because I'd have to add an FFL fee to the online order.

·
Registered
306 Posts
$399 at my shop, but I did trades for both, and didn't pay for either. Took a small loss on the trades, but I knew that going in. Removes the hassle of finding a private buyer, and not worrying about whether they're legit or not. The carbine I just didn't love anymore, I figured they'd give me the GX4 straight across, which they did and then go re-sell the carbine for $650. Just saw it on their wall the other day, and it had a $450 tag on it. About what I would've paid out the door with tax, and that's about pre-nuttiness pricing for a carbine of that take. I can live with it.

·
Registered
794 Posts
P. Turbo.....Great tag line you have there sir.

·
Registered
306 Posts
P. Turbo.....Great tag line you have there sir.
Winston Churchill. One of my favorite quotes, and has carried me through good and dark times, and I hope I remember it and have the fortitude to apply it whenever my next dark times come. One day at a time.

·
Registered
794 Posts
Winston Churchill. One of my favorite quotes, and has carried me through good and dark times, and I hope I remember it and have the fortitude to apply it whenever my next dark times come. One day at a time.
Well, I think we all have that concern about unknown events. It's like a WW2 combat veteran explained to his young Youtube interviewer when he was told that he didn't think he'd have the guts to do what the veteran did. The veteran replied by saying that he & his peers were all ordinary young men at the time, just like the interviewer was, & that when the time comes, you do what you know you have to.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the responses! Apparently none available here in Reno but I'm going to have to wait until my ccw card comes through. Unfortunately we're at a 120 day wait period and I should get it the first week in October. I don't want to pay the $25 fee for the background check since I don't have my ccw in hand.

Reactions: PilatusTurbo

·
Registered
306 Posts
Mine isn't here yet, either. Ouch, our CCW wait here in AZ right now is 75 business days, which equates to 15 weeks or 105 days total. I thought ours was bad. I took it years ago in 2007 before ever owning or desiring to own a gun; just wanted to learn basic gun safety and operations, didn't buy a gun for 3 more years. I recently took it since I figured it's time even though AZ became constitutional carry a few years back. Better to have it...

Reactions: nevadabob

·
Registered
306 Posts
That's not bad either. Regardless, I love my GX4s. As I said, liked the first one so much, had to have another. Because ya know two is one, and one is...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts