I got to spend time with my Wife and oldest daughter who is busy trying to
be an adult at 21!
For the day I got some wonderful gifts!
Pietta 1858 .44 cal Black powder revolver
Taurus 24/7 G2 SS in .45acp
Springfield 53b .22 that needs refinished
Box of Winchester .45acp in the old WW2 box
Lots of warm socks and a Elmer Fudd hat to keep me warm and some
other things that made Christmas Merry(other than my relationship with the Lord!)
Merry Christmas gang!!!!:)

·
Super Moderator
35,540 Posts
Academy gift card. But, mainly, getting to see my daughter and grand daughter and attending a Christmas eve service that was awesome.

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Not the biggest but certainly my favorites.....a US Navy emblem throw blanket, a set of AKG headphones and Phil Robertson's book Happy, Happy, Happy....:scratchchin:...it's like these people knew me or something.

·
Banned
4,206 Posts
Gun related: 500 rounds of Federal .22LR, a Kore Essentials ratcheting gun belt, and a subscription to Guns & Ammo with a Handgun Magazine subscription thrown in.

Non-Gun related: My wife's MRI remains free and clear with no signs of additional tumor growth. She is a 17 year primary brain tumor survivor. Best gift ever!

·
Supporting SuperModerator
15,427 Posts
My mother has been with us since Thanksgiving, best Christmas ever!

·
23,216 Posts

My wife is just amazing. She gave me a picture of it for now, because she wanted to make sure it's exactly the right pistol. What a woman!

I almost chose the regular Defender, because I prefer black guns to stainless, but the frontstrap checkering seals the deal for the Combat Elite. And if I got the standard Defender, I'd want to switch the thumb safety for an extended safety. The CE safety is extended and ambi. Combat Elite it is! :cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
7,293 Posts
We had a room full of 13 people plus my wifes great grandson . For the past two yrs we decided not to gift exchange , just gather , have a great meal of brisket and desserts . Then afterwards a present was given to our GGS but since he is almost two and walking he got two gifts . He loved them ! Then the adults played a game that had a basket ball size ball made of surand wrap that’s full of candy and money . A person has to wear two cook mitts and another person rolls dice . Person with mitts tries to unravel as much wrap as possible before the person with dice rolls a double then he takes over and next person rolls the dice . It last until all wrap is unwrapped and all candy is gone . You should see 12 people trying to play this game ! Christmas day my wife got diamond earrings and matching necklace . My gift should be here this weekend, an achery set for backyard practice . Starting a new hobby of archery is a hobby I’ve wanted to do since i was a kid but could never afford it . Now i can so i will !! When Olympics start archery is one sports i love to watch . Just wish we had a local archery club i could go to and have fun !

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Federal Heavy Load 12 Gauge 2¾" #4 Shot (25 Count)
Mossberg 590 Shockwave 12 Gauge (FDE Cerakote Finish)
Winchester Military Grade 12 Gauge 2¾" 00 Buck (25 Count)

But the greatest gift of all was simply getting to have a blessed, peaceful day with my family, especially since life has been so hectic/stressful lately.
I honestly enjoyed it so much that I am going to make a concentrated effort to slow down, take it easy, and try to spend more time with my family from now until New Year's Day at least.

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
Nothing gun related except cash. I received a couple pretty cool gadgets including a "Lizard Cam" (I suppose that would be great for looking closely inside bores and cylinders!) and a "Handy Heater" that will be in the camper. A few shirts and gift cards. And, most importantly a great day celebrating Jesus' birth with family and NO drama.

·
Premium Member
8,350 Posts
For "Gun Related" I got a $100. gift card to Bass Pro Shops. Now, what that amounts to is that the cost of the Kimber Micro 380 that I will buy next is driven down to (almost) market value! LOL!

If it had been a Rural King gift card, we'd be talking' some serious short money, but my wife, (I love her so...), fancies the fancy, and BPS trumps RK hands down.

Actually, it's OK with me, too. I can relax watching the redfish in the giant aquarium while she picks out a few new Columbia camping shirts...

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
Glad to see so many of you chose non material things as the best gift you received!

Reactions: jonrjen

·
Registered
24,949 Posts
I was given a Mad Bomber Hat.

Reactions: jonrjen
1 - 20 of 24 Posts