Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend of mine is flying to Miami, FL next November and I want to buy an IDPA holster, magazines and grips for my PT92 and have them shipped to his hotel. Which online retailer(s) do you recommend?

TIA!

·
Registered
8,801 Posts
For mags, I know CDNN has Mec-Gar and Taurus 15 rd. mags at same price; 17 or 18, 20 rd. (I think Mec-Gar) and maybe one size larger. They run from $20 on up. I recently bought 4 of the 15 rd. Mec-Gar and they worked well in the PT92.

I bought a OWB DeSantis 002BAV6ZO belt speed holster recently which is a perfect fit for the Taurus PT92/99 w/rail (as well as the Baretta 92 w/rail). It was also available with thumb break 001BAV6Z0 (replace B with T for tan color in both part numbers) - bought from OpticsPlanet and was in stock for immediate shipment - I have several DeSantis holsters - well made and durable, reasonably priced and usually freight paid by Optics. Fobus also makes some good holsters for the PT92 with or w/o rail. I preferred the leather. For IWB, bought one from AlienGear for the PT92 - took about 10-14 days to get it. Haven't bought grips as yet, but Taurus has a couple of nice ones on their web site, as does Ebay (quite a few) and GunBroker has many PT92 in plastic, wood and aluminum.

·
Administrator
18,161 Posts
For Holsters: Safariland 527 Belt Slide and 568 Custom Fit Holsters Concealment Holsters :: HOLSTERS.com

Safariland 079 Double Magazine Carrier Magazine Pouch, Snap-On Double :: HOLSTERS.com

You can sometimes get good deals on them at Opticsplanet or ebay.

For Magazines, try CDNN, Greg Cote LLC, and Grabagun. If you still have to deal with a 10 round limit in magazines, get 10 round Mec-Gar Magazines.
Only buy Mec-Gar Magazines, otherwise your wasting your time and cash.

I use 10 round Mec-Gar Magazines for USPSA Production Class.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts