Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive been wondering for a while what some of the folks around here like to read.
ATM im working my way through the Enders game series and Dantes The devine comedy.
I also devour magazines. Ive estimated I go through around three grand of magazines per year.

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
I just finished reading Thank you, Mickey Spillane, written by one of our fine forum members, Erv Bobo (Lance0812).

·
Registered
351 Posts
I'd like to say "This Post" as well, but in the spirit of what the OP intended, I'm reading "The Wizards of Langley" (Inside the CIA's Directorate of Science and Technology) by Dr. Jeffrey T. Richardson.

·
Super Moderator
21,441 Posts
I just got Tom Clancy's new book on my wife's Kindle so it may be a bit before I can read it :)

·
Moderator in Memorium 1940-2014
13,540 Posts
Currently reading Volume Two of Richard M. Dolan's incredible series of books on UFOs and the National Security State "The Cover-up Revealed".

·
Premium Member
16,168 Posts
Texas CDL Handbook. Exciting stuff. :D

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Besides this post I am reading books associated with the college classes I am taking. Currently it is Organizational Behavior.

·
Administrator
39,379 Posts
I was gonna be a smart aleck too, and say, this post! But, I'm not into anything right now.

·
Registered
16,283 Posts
Actually browsing and reading all over TA.
Not just this post.
Even with bifocals reading a book causes eye strain, so I don't read that many.

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
Ive been wondering for a while what some of the folks around here like to read.
ATM im working my way through the Enders game series and Dantes The devine comedy.
I also devour magazines. Ive estimated I go through around three grand of magazines per year.
This silly question if you must know. :)

Just joking. At the moment I'm reading a book called Packing Iron. It is basically a book on the history of gun leather in the 1800 to the 1930's. It is a rather large coffee table type book with lots of great HD pictures however it also has a lot of detail in the text as to where some of the designs and such came from, how they where influenced etc. Kind of a bible of holsters and tack for people interested in that period of US history. Includes military gear as well as civilian in great detail. It was a Christmas gift from my wife and just got a chance today to sit down and actually read some of it.

·
Administrator
35,117 Posts
I'm reading "I Don't Have Enough Faith to be an Atheist" by Norman Geisler and Frank Turek.

Reactions: CNCSC

·
Registered
64 Posts
I'm an avid reader, but I've had a hard time finding time and good reading material lately. The Bible is what I read most often, try to read some every day. I love the old Raymond Chandler hard-boiled detective novels. I'm open to suggestions for good books to add to my list.

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
For fun I'm re-reading "Catch 22" for about the 10th time.

For school I have the history of western civ, business calculus, managerial accounting, politics and feminism intertwined and a few others that are not near at hand.

Used to be a real big fan of w.e.b. griffin, but after reading most of his books a couple times, I've found their tough to read 3 or more times.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts