Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 3885 Posts

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going to be .40 SW for me. Shot it all up Wednesday.

All the Best,
D. White

Reactions: SixFalls

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Loading up some .45 acp's and .30-30 improved with cast boolits. Just finished a bunch of .380's with cast.

·
Administrator
39,359 Posts
I just checked my stock this morning. I'm low on .357 and .45 acp ammo. I just ordered projectiles, from Missouri Bullet Co. I only have a few hundred .45 projectiles left, so I'll probably load those up sometime today!

·
Super Moderator
35,510 Posts
I've been hung up on the .223 as it's the newest for me and it's the current setup on the turret.

I am also getting the itch to start draining the W296 powder bottle into the .44 magnum cases that I have that are staring accusingly at me.

I have this compulsion to keep on the same caliber that I am setup for until I run out of a component. Must be the OCD in me.

·
Registered
6,011 Posts
I'm loading up acorns, at least four bushels full into a wheelbarrow and taking them to the dumpster, when it get a little warmer and the wind dies down.

I'm also picking up and loading a lot of pecans into buckets, then into bags to take to the sheller. :)

·
Administrator
39,359 Posts
I have this compulsion to keep on the same caliber that I am setup for until I run out of a component. Must be the OCD in me.
Same here. I load the same until I run out, then change the setup, and load that one until I run out. I'll probably run out of .45 bullets today, then I'll change the setup to .357. I'll be ready when they get here!

Reactions: Lmstncwby

·
Registered
6,713 Posts
I have been loading 9mm, but I think today is the day to change over to .223, next week will be .44 followed by .357

·
Administrator
35,112 Posts
Just finished loading up 100 9mm rounds with Berrys 124 gr hollowpoints. I had a bunch of mismatched brass that I wanted to get rid of. :)

·
Registered
733 Posts
Looks like some 6.8 SPC and some 223....
my 6 & 8 yr-old daughters shot up alot of my "hunting" 223 for their 1st time at the rifle range....
It went for a good cause so I cant complain....

·
Registered
18,376 Posts
I'm working on .223 and will work on it until I run out of projectiles. All of my 9mm and .45 is loaded up to what ever components I had on hand. Now it will be rationing until I get a new job.

·
Registered
7,681 Posts
I'm loading up acorns, at least four bushels full into a wheelbarrow and taking them to the dumpster, when it get a little warmer and the wind dies down.

I'm also picking up and loading a lot of pecans into buckets, then into bags to take to the sheller. :)
Save those acorns for your favorite deer stand.

Reactions: TheOldRedneck

·
Registered
6,011 Posts
Save those acorns for your favorite deer stand.
I offered them to a friend, he said he had already tried taking some down to his place and neither the deer nor the hogs ate them.

I don't deer hunt anymore. I just know God over-engineered my Oak Trees, there are enough acorns in my yard to seed a tree on every acre of ground in Texas and I'm ready to get rid of them and that is a B!

·
Registered
7,681 Posts
I offered them to a friend, he said he had already tried taking some down to his place and neither the deer nor the hogs ate them.

I don't deer hunt anymore. I just know God over-engineered my Oak Trees, there are enough acorns in my yard to seed a tree on every acre of ground in Texas and I'm ready to get rid of them and that is a B!
I think they only eat them when they run out of other goodies like corn, millet, peas, clover and other stuff they get easily but they will eat them and so will the turkeys.

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
223 and then 357 Sig until I run out of components

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
I just finished 100 5.56 and 50 .357.

1 - 20 of 3885 Posts