Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
AR-15 style pistols have been the best in business for several decades. The Armalite rifle company is behind this wonder. I was looking out for the finest gun under the AR Lineup. Then, I decided to ping a website

·
Registered
36,026 Posts
HHHMMM?
I wonder IF old Sam here has anything to do with the company?
the post sure sounds a lot like an advertisement.

Attachments

·
Registered
150 Posts
I don't know about others but my interest in AR-15 pistols did not come about until the ATF approved SB Tactical's "Brace" plus the allowance for that brace, and others like it, to "occasionally" touch the shoulder. Prior to that, I thought the AR-15 pistol looked awkward (ugly) with the buffer tube sticking out the end to allow the pistol to function.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I don't know about others but my interest in AR-15 pistols did not come about until the ATF approved SB Tactical's "Brace" plus the allowance for that brace, and others like it, to "occasionally" touch the shoulder. Prior to that, I thought the AR-15 pistol looked awkward (ugly) with the buffer tube sticking out the end to allow the pistol to function.
I completely agree. When I first saw an AR pistol, I couldn't believe that anyone could hold one comfortably and actually hit anything. Then the "brace" thing happened and suddenly I was interested.

Here's my Springfield Saint Edge pistol with a Vortex Strike Eagle 1-8x with illuminated reticle, Magpul angled fore grip, Ozark Armament 500 lumen compact flashlight, and Black Moose 5050 muzzle device:
Saint Edge (1024x449).jpg

I'd like to check out the new Ruger PC Charger, too. That thing doesn't have buffer tube sticking out the back, so it can have a folding "brace".

·
Registered
36,026 Posts
The range that i go to doesn't allow any savage black rifle/pistol that has only the buffer tube extension, its either got a Brace or a Stock on it or it don't shoot there.
same with the gang bangers that hold their pistols above their head and canted.
to many wanna be gang bangers doing to much destruction to the equipment and being to dangerous with them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts