Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep, still reallocating some duplicates that I feel I am ready to let go.

This is one of the very first Taurus 900 Series pistols that I ever purchased. And from there I just went nuts as most of you know.

This is a great example of a PT-911 in stainless. This is a non railed version that production was ceased on well before the discontinuation of the PT-911 railed model.

This is "As New", meaning that I am sure it has been fired since I purchased it pre-owned from an Estate Sale I am guessing back in late 2011 to early 2012.

Currently as you can see in the photo is wearing the factory grips, but I have added the finger grip forward rubber wrap which feels great in the hand. The finish is in excellent condition, the photos may show some discoloration which is from being over oiled by me.......just a habit I guess. This only comes with 1 magazine as it did when I purchased it, the original box, wrapping paper with plastic bag.

Located in the DFW,TX area for face to face, but shipping to your FFL is an option. My FFL charges $40 to ship and transfer out. Good news is that he said he would offer a price break if more than one is sold at the same time and shipped as one package.....LOL!

Any questions just ask,

$360

·
Banned
15,276 Posts
Nice looking PT-911 indeed. Hope someone is in the market soon. Good luck!

Reactions: jonrjen
1 - 3 of 3 Posts