Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
16,844 Posts
I have 4 HK's.
They are the best pistols I own.
My .45 is amazing. My wife will shoot that one all day.
Very easy on the wrists.
And yes they are slightly more expensive but I think I got what I paid for.
But $1700?
MMMnnnnnnnnnnnnno.
Maybe $650 to $800 depending on caliber etc..

·
Registered
6,306 Posts
He's trolling for a sucker.

·
8,321 Posts
Plain jane Glocks for over a grand, entry level AR9's over a grand, Sub 2K's for over $700, Heck even old Ruger P series going for $500 +. 9mm ammo retail doubled in price. The audience for these kinds of prices must be well off, or newbies. I have been buying Turk and euro pistols of late, as they are still somewhat reasonably priced. I saw a Taurus G3 listed for $499 , and a G3C for $449. It is so crazy these days.

·
Premium Member
12,496 Posts
At those prices, they want to keep them a lot more than I want to buy them.

Reactions: silverstring

·
Registered
36,017 Posts
Yeah....I don't see the $1700. Might go for $700... IF I wanted it?
John Wick doesn't make up the difference for me.
well if you got to know him better, had a few beers with him, trained him for a while it might.
just be careful and don't step on his dawgs tail or anything.

·
Administrator
35,111 Posts
Something's going on there. The starting bid was $1099 and it's up to $1700. That's crazy.

Reactions: BigBlue

·
Registered
29,717 Posts
The only 9 sillymeters I would buy are historical items (WWII German Luger for example) and I wouldn't pay $1 for most other 9mm's so I am probably not best to answer :D :D :D :p :icon_ poke: :devil::evil::icon_ devil::icon_ rasta:

·
Registered
18,376 Posts
Prices certainly are high these days. I just got an ad from PSA selling an M&P Sport II for $799.99. You could buy that same gun for $599.99 6 months ago. Yea the HK is a nice gun but that price is absurd.

·
Premium Member
12,496 Posts
It does help me appreciate the HK pistols I already have. :)

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Local paper had a Ruger PC Carbine listed for $1K. G17 Gen 4 for $900. Home-built ARs for over a grand. I've personally been offered $800 for my TP9SF.

The supply of 9mm arms and ammo is scarce right now. People are still looking for any firearm(except .40 S&W).

·
Registered
6,306 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Look at the bidding. Two bidders. Neither bidder has ANY records as buyer or seller.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts