Taurus Firearm Forum banner

What aftermarket barrels do you own?

872 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  mrglock 
#1 ·
I was curious if any of you used after market barrels in your semi-autos and, if so, what brand they are and how they are doing for you. I have a lone wolf threaded barrel on a G17 and a Federal Arms threaded barrel on my G26. They have both performed well, although I don't reload and don't know if they are more supported than the standard Glock barrels (from what I have been told they are). Has anyone bought an IGB barrel? They offer 16" barrels for the Glocks and plasma barrels for several autos; their link is http://www.impulsegunbarrels.com/

#3 ·
Yeah, the mech techs look cool, I will give them that. I will probably never get one though unless I just have too much $$ than I know what to do with (doubt it!). The lone wolf barrels are inexpensive (~$100.00) but I have to say that it shoots very well in the G17. The federal arms barrel had to have about 50 rounds through it to break it in but now it also runs like a champ in the G26.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.