Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dependable, and it carries so easily in the pocket because of its rounded shape. I have other pistols, but find myself grabbing the Spectrum with the extended magazine . I spent a lot of money on other more expensive pistols... wish the Spectrum had come out sooner.

The Boraii pocket holsters are on sale now at https://www.boraii.com/store/p107/TAURUS_SPECTRUM.html They make a nice product.

·
Registered
29,957 Posts
Good to hear more positive reports.

Welcome aboard from the
"GunShine" state of Florida.

State of over 1 MILLION 150 THOUSAND Concealed Carry Licenses and counting!

·
Registered
5,047 Posts
Welcome from Missouri! Thanks for sharing info!

·
Registered
531 Posts
Welcome from northeastern Pennsylvania!

And, I couldn't agree more, regarding the Spectrum. I use the Clinger V3 Stingray IWB holster, however, and have been very pleased with its performance thus far.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Have you taken it out to the range yet? If so, please provide a full report, including the ammo you used. Previously we got a series of reports of light primer strikes, so it would be nice if Taurus finally managed to fix that issue, especially since my brother wants a 380 pocket pistol for Christmas.

Reactions: olfarhors

·
Registered
36,780 Posts
This makes two positive posts about a Taurus firearm in here this week.
Where am I?
What happened to the old forum?
its Christmas-- likely a bunch of do gooder drive by posters!!!!--------:image005:

Reactions: loudviking

·
Registered
507 Posts

Keep us posted on your experience. The Spectrum certainly has caught my interest.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Agree with Tuco. Put a few hundred rounds through it in a single session, and tell us how many light primer strikes you experience (hopefully none). Sure would be nice if Taurus has fixed the LS problem on this pistol. I really miss the ergos of mine, and would buy another if reliable.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Sadly, I'm pretty sure he's not coming back. A shame too, as his post had me considering taking a chance with the Spectrum, provided he had fired it extensively without issue.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Sadly, I'm pretty sure he's not coming back. A shame too, as his post had me considering taking a chance with the Spectrum, provided he had fired it extensively without issue.
I would hold off on the Spectrum, brother. I had one. They have a design flaw as you know (light primer strikes). I have seen nothing anywhere that Taurus has corrected the issue, or even indicated they recognize the gun even HAS issues. I want back in myself, but not until they for sure have implemented a proper fix.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts