Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did a lot of honey-do's... finished by early afternoon.

Grabbed the Mosin Nagant M44 and the Ruger 10/22-Archangel as well as the PT101P.

Shot a few more targets than these, but you get the idea..... weather was wonderful, range was only slightly busy at 4pm when I finally showed up, guns were behavin.....

To the head... 50 rounds of 22lr @ 50 yards. To the torso, 20 rounds of 7.62X54R. Flyers? Well, three pretty bad ones if ya ask me! :)

40 rounds of .40 S&W via the PT101P @ 20 yards. Not bad imho... havent' shot the thing in ages..

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Hey Jerry,

I've been missing you around these parts...but you just made up for your absence with this great range report and pics.:thumb:

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Any day at the range is a good day in my book. Maybe I can sneak off to mine tomorrow or Tuesday. Nice shooting by the way.

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Still got abit on the honeydo list before I can get out,congrats on a great day at the range.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Good times, to be sure. I went on Sunday with pops, and for at least a little while, the only thing I cared about was putting lead on target. :)

Only downer was the older couple next to us trying to sort out the laser on their LCP, during which they engaged in some seriously unsafe behavior, including (but not limited to) sweeping the entire line with a weapon in battery (during a cold line, no less) on multiple occasions.

·
Registered
18,376 Posts
Yep just about any day at the range is a good thing. I won't have a competition to shoot at the weekend so will most likely spend at least day at the range.

·
Registered
32,089 Posts
Now my trigger finger is getting itchy! :guns:

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Glad you got out, it's always good therapy. I went twice last week since I was on vacation , hadn't in 10 months or so , now I want to get back out there ASAP !

1 - 10 of 10 Posts