Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Moderator in Memorium 1940-2014
13,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... A Few Years Make.

Three years ago, as I approached the county courthouse for the purpose of applying for a CCW, my heart had a mishap. I think I've told that story here before, so no need to do it again.

Today I got an early start, breezed through the re-application process in about ten minutes, stopped by the license bureau on the way home. After about one hour of time and $5.50 fee, I'm good to carry concealed for another three years - as long as I behave myself.

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Yes, now you behave.

·
Moderator in Memorium 1940-2014
13,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice! Good to know that if I still lived in STL the process would be easy! :D
You can come back: we'll make room for ya.
Got some toasted ravioli here with your name on it.

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
I know you behave....because if you didn't you wouldn't have that license to carry..so enjoy and be careful :)

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Congrats, that is easy. I am in for the long wait since NM dropped its reciprocity with FL I had to apply for a NM CCW. From what I hear it has been taking at least 8 weeks to process.:(

Reactions: MilProGuy

·
Registered
10 Posts
Congrats, that is easy. I am in for the long wait since NM dropped its reciprocity with FL I had to apply for a NM CCW. From what I hear it has been taking at least 8 weeks to process.:(
8 WEEKS !!! That would be a new speed record here in Delaware.

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
I'm good to carry concealed for another three years - as long as I behave myself.
I'll just bet you got all of that out of your system back in the days of Thank You, Mickey Spillane. (Just sayin'...) :D

·
Banned
17,333 Posts
5.50???? Now that's a bargain.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts