Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought you all would get a kick out of this guy like I did.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=78312207

He discribes it so well even I thought his $500 price tag was a great deal haha

Many of his facts are wrong and I emailed him on that but what a clown, I hope his methed of sales does not con somoene into buying something they think they are getting a great deal on

·
Registered
74 Posts
That's what a salesman does. He finds a sucker willing to pay more than anyone else.

·
Registered
116 Posts
MPanova said:
I thought you all would get a kick out of this guy like I did.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=78312207

He discribes it so well even I thought his $500 price tag was a great deal haha

Many of his facts are wrong and I emailed him on that but what a clown, I hope his methed of sales does not con somoene into buying something they think they are getting a great deal on
I think you got it wrong Mpanova I think the gun comes with the 2 girls in the picture thats got to be the reason it cost tha much.

·
Administrator
17,596 Posts
MPanova said:
Unfortunately, I've seen him auction stuff like this before. The fact that he keeps doing it may mean he's found some poor schmoes to buy both his hype and his over-priced guns, or he's just doggedly persistant! ::)

I've never liked Clowns and this one's not funny! :mad:

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
He sells on EBay also...

They look a little better in these pics, but not much. Lot of people try using people to help model their goods ;)

·
Registered
6 Posts
He wants more than I paid for my NIB 24/7 PRO stainless longslide. Mine is 9mm not 45 but I bet my hi cap (17+1) SS longslide is "rarer" than his blue 4inch.

·
Registered
663 Posts
DRAEGER said:
He sells on EBay also...

Lot of people try using people to help model their goods ;)
You're missing the point. A gun that has been advertised by a pretty girl shoots much, MUCH better!

·
Registered
663 Posts
jwc007 said:
Unfortunately, I've seen him auction stuff like this before. The fact that he keeps doing it may mean he's found some poor schmoes to buy both his hype and his over-priced guns,
Just think. These schmoes also vote in politicians who offer free lunches.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts