Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys went to the range today, and put another 150 rounds thru my 24/7 .40. thats a total of 450 now. 0 FTF and 0 FTE I really think that the people who put Taurus down dont have a clue what great guns they are for the price. I would have posted pictures but I am to embarrassed, I was all over the place today had the shakes. ;D

·
Administrator
40,372 Posts
Well now, we still want pictures. :guns: :thumb:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Just passed the 800 round mark on my 24/7 9mm, and I am happy to report no FTF or FTE as well. I agree with the "not having a clue" comment. No problems here other than me not getting one sooner.

·
Premium Member
11,246 Posts
Your worst day at the range is still better than your best day of honeydos at home!

·
Administrator
35,627 Posts
WELL.....not sure about that, I've seen a couple of bad gun range days on youtube I wouldn't want near....but overall, you're right on. :)

·
Registered
149 Posts
sargedog said:
...I would have posted pictures but I am to embarrassed, I was all over the place today had the shakes. ;D
The first time I took my PT 145 SS, with the Heinie Sights out, I thought I was shooting blanks cause I couldn't hit the paper...until I got 5 ft away from it! It does get better though as time goes on.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
After being use to adjustable sights it took my a little while to get use to the Heinie sights. Now I kind of like them.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I went yesterday and and put 100 more through my 24/7 Pro 9mm. That puts me a 600 rounds now with no FTF's or FTE's. I LOVE THIS GUN. My only issues is I seem to be high and right with it on every shot. I for one am not crazy about the sights on it.

·
Registered
217 Posts
I agree on the sights, nothing a laser can't fix though...;)

Manny

1 - 11 of 11 Posts