Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had to run onto post (ft campbell) today and then to the docs to get my new glasses and they do not allow guns in the office so i went out without my gun. We ended up going to s few more stores and to dinner. That was the most uncomfortable few hours i have spent since coming back from iraq. Like the card company said never leave home without it.

Reactions: RevolverFan

·
Registered
32,150 Posts
Had me worried when I saw the title....twas more information than I needed right there, I don't care who you are! :)

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Yep!!! when you don't have your little buddy with you, you do feel naked!!! :)

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
And I thought you were OC... Being sans firearm is pretty uncomfortable.

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
I knew exactly what he meant! (LOL)

·
Super Moderator
13,913 Posts
Have to admit, your title sure got a lot of attention. Got me to open and read it. Are you, perchance, in marketing? :)

·
Registered
119 Posts
Man, given the opportunity my mind can go right into the gutter.....

Reactions: 91 whiskey

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Had me worried when I saw the title....twas more information than I needed right there, I don't care who you are! :)
Yeah me too! Don't go outside naked -- you might get arrested! :D Seriously though, if I go outside without even my tac-knife in my pocket I feel quite under-dressed.......

·
Administrator
40,179 Posts
Me too! I immediately started to think about the time I...

:D

·
Registered
29,777 Posts
Yeah the title made me look too!

Reminds me of a pool area at a resort in Vegas I walked into once.... not nude but topless... I was actually on the phone leaving a message for my wife, didn't notice the sign.. took a wrong turn... but thats a different story! :D

·
Registered
14,713 Posts
Yeah the title made me look too!

Reminds me of a pool area at a resort in Vegas I walked into once.... not nude but topless... I was actually on the phone leaving a message for my wife, didn't notice the sign.. took a wrong turn... but thats a different story! :D
Hi honey! just wanted to let you know I'm having a great t.................

·
Registered
29,777 Posts
Hi honey! just wanted to let you know I'm having a great t.................
Thats only the half of it, the message I left her was while she was on her way to see me out in Vegas. I was calling to see if she made it thought the TSA grope and her flight was on time.

When she called back, I had to back away from a blackjack table by the pool where the dealer was a very nice girl in a very small Bikini... I told the wife I was having fun enjoying the sights, she knew what i meant! :D

I do love vegas and I guess my wife too! :D

·
Super Moderator
27,060 Posts
Yep!!! when you don't have your little buddy with you, you do feel naked!!! :)
I am sorry, my little buddy is permanently attached!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts