Supporting SuperModerator
14,960 Posts
:nopics:

Thanks for fixing it!

Nice! :thumb:

·
Super Moderator
13,829 Posts
Okay, now the pic is posted. And I'm using Firefox to view it. And I feel like Marvel's Ant Man. Augh! Firefox, fix your problem!

Okay, I feel better now. Sorry. Carry on.

·
Registered
4,672 Posts
Okay, now the pic is posted. And I'm using Firefox to view it. And I feel like Marvel's Ant Man. Augh! Firefox, fix your problem!

Okay, I feel better now. Sorry. Carry on.
When I see ginormous pics, I right click them and go to "View Image"

Reactions: Rav

·
Registered
34,137 Posts
Nice looking pistol! Well done!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Nice! What product did you use?? I REALLY want the FDE but have the black ($197) and wondered about this??

·
Registered
24,616 Posts
Very unique. Nice looking.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nice! What product did you use?? I REALLY want the FDE but have the black ($197) and wondered about this??
Thanks. The gun itself is fde I got it from Academy. The finger memory areas were done with gt5000 grip tape. (Awesome stuff btw) and the black stippled areas are actually krylon fusion paint. I know I know. I put spray paint on my gun. But I figured i would try it. I was going to buy some duracoat and do it and I still might. It depends on how this holds up to time and use.

·
Registered
12,088 Posts

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
Thanks. The gun itself is fde I got it from Academy. The finger memory areas were done with gt5000 grip tape. (Awesome stuff btw) and the black stippled areas are actually krylon fusion paint. I know I know. I put spray paint on my gun. But I figured i would try it. I was going to buy some duracoat and do it and I still might. It depends on how this holds up to time and use.
Looks good. Mine is the opposite.

·
Banned
15,276 Posts
If it shoots as good as it looks, it is a keeper for sure!

congratulations013.gif

1 - 20 of 28 Posts