Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I fell off the Glock wagon (or is it on the wagon??). I had picked up an XD 4" service a few months ago but never could make myself love it. It always felt top heavy. So decided to sell it and go back to Glock :eek:

I orderd two PoPo trade in's; a glock 27 and 23 (40 cals for the non glock heads). I went ahead and bought a Lone Wolf conversion barrel for the 23 (which I can use in the 27 as well). Now I can shoot 9mm with both guns when I can't afford the 40 cal ammo.

The 27 will be part of my EDC rotation with the Taury 85 and Mill Pro G2.

The 23 is my bedside gun.

Well, I feel better about coming out of the Glock Closet. Don't flame me too hard.. ;)

·
Registered
5,449 Posts
We now have a new believer! We expect Glock success stories from now on.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
well I picked up a Glock 19 too, primarily because I am tired of having "issues". With 400 rounds or so through it, its been pretty spot on reliable. I don't know if I'll ever pick up a G26/27, but I am not ruling anything out at this point.

·
Banned
15,276 Posts
I will not say it! I will not say it! I will not say it!:bang::bang::bang: OK, I'm over the attack now.:D:D

·
Registered
8,620 Posts
I admit to almost succumbing when I saw the gen 3 10mm compacts on sale at CDNN. I do admit to having a G-20 so a compact makes sense, sort of, but then I picked up my Kimber TLEII 10mm and decided that was "compact enough" for a 10mm. Let my wife bear the shame of having bought more than one Glock, I only bought one, and, in reality, I didn't buy a "Glock" I "Bought another option for the 10mm round". That's my story and I'm sticking to it

·
Registered
29,757 Posts
It is not uncommon to stumble on the road to recovery... Don't let this relapse stop your efforts to become glock free! :D :D :D :p

(Harassment aside, enjoy the new firearm! )

·
Super Moderator
40,475 Posts
Congrats are in order, while I don't own one, and don't actively look for one, I am not against owning one.

·
Registered
36,085 Posts
WOW!!!!!!!!!!-----------------------------

I think its time for a GROUP------------------

·
Registered
5,979 Posts
I will not say it! I will not say it! I will not say it!:bang::bang::bang: OK, I'm over the attack now.:D:D
That was close and we have not even made the new year. :)

Reactions: Plano Mark

·
Registered
8,620 Posts
If I were a cep at Glock, I would have my team working on a carbine or bullpup rifle. If it's good, they will make a mint!

A pistol in a covered holster is one thing, but a carbine needs a positive safety and I don't think the folks at Glock can conceptualize that.

Besides that, I don't want one that close to my face when it Ka-Booms. :D

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
I agree with you about the XDs in the 4". I don't like the feel and balance. The 3.3" however, is perfection and is my everyday carry.

Bill

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
No flammage from me, I'm (dare I say it) a Glock fan as well. Congrats on your new toys...Merry Christmas!

·
Registered
7,681 Posts
Congrats!! You will really like the 23. I have owned several Glocks and the 23 just suits me for carry ability, accuracy and reliability. I do plan on a 19 police trade when I find a decent price on one.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts