Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered a Mil Pro PT145 in stainless from Bud's today. :):) It is going to be my new carry gun. Can't wait to get it!

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
Congrats, a report with picture when you get it would be nice.

My dear friend MilPro likes pictures! :) LOL! OK, I do too! :D

·
Registered
29,845 Posts
Congratulations, the PT145 is one of my favorite concealed carry pieces.

I' m sure you'll love it as well...they pack a lot of firepower in a very compact package. ;)

·
Registered
548 Posts
Congrats on the new purchase/Christmas present!! Post pics/range report when you get it.

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll post some pics and a report as soon as I can

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Congrats, a report with picture when you get it would be nice.

My dear friend MilPro likes pictures! :) LOL! OK, I do too! :D
Indeed I do...and I LOVE MilPros! (Millennium Pros)

See?

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I picked up my milpro today. It fits in my hand very well and is still small enough for me to pocket carry. Can't wait to take it to the range. I get some photos up as soon I get it cleaned up.

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Congrats on your new PT145..I know you'll enjoy it, sure do like mine. Very easy to carry and conceal!!

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Picture finally.

·
Super Moderator
35,529 Posts
Congrats on the new pistol, what a thoughtful Christmas present! :D

It looks a lot like mine.

PT145 B.jpg

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Must be cousins

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Very nice, enjoy your new friend.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I LOVE my milpro, my only regret is that I didn't get it in stainless. I live so close to the coast that the blued model tends to rust pretty damn fast if I don't watch it. That being said I find it to be reliable, it goes bang every time I pull the trigger. I've had only one failure to feed in 500 rounds and I was shocked. The gun has given me problems finish wise it seems to rot pretty quick, but the stainless should be better off.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Well, I think Bud's sucks swampwater... NINE DAYS now... been "In Shipping" for the last three days... Will call today and bit*h. Wouldn't really have much cared except for all the forum comments about such quick service. MOST posting 3 day delivery... So with a reputation like that, why wouldn't I order. Well, never again. I'll go local and pay full MSRP... at least I'd have the danged thing...

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
Well, I think Bud's sucks swampwater... NINE DAYS now... been "In Shipping" for the last three days... Will call today and bit*h. Wouldn't really have much cared except for all the forum comments about such quick service. MOST posting 3 day delivery... So with a reputation like that, why wouldn't I order. Well, never again. I'll go local and pay full MSRP... at least I'd have the danged thing...
Welcome to the forum. Please allow me to share some perspective... I have 4 purchases through Bud's and they have all been perfect. Contrary to all the positive comments on this forum, I have a Taurus 24/7G2 that is now in Miami for the FOURTH time in 8 weeks. Conclusion... Stuff Happens. I still think Bud's AND Taurus are great companies to do business with, and don't let one 'issue' erase all the positive. Just think if people did that while you were having a 'bad day'?? I am as sure that Bud's will resolve your issue, as I am that Taurus will take care of mine. Sometimes you're just 'lucky' like that. Good luck and Be safe. :)

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
Almost forgot... Congrats on the Mill Pro! I only went with the G2 for the ambi controls. Gotta luv the .45ACP!!! :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Congrats! I'm currently researching my next handgun and I'm pretty sure it will be the PT145.

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12,331 Posts
Well, Bud's got my Christmas money
Don't feel bad - they got mine too. :D I already had a PT145, so I had to pick up an AR15 instead. The PT145 is a great pistol, and I'm sure you'll enjoy yours. Good choice!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts