Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a Tracker 22 and thought this might be a dandy assessory. Has anyone used this mount and if so how do you like it.

·
Registered
648 Posts
I have one on my 970. Good product ... easy to install

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
They make great mounts for handguns and are usually less expensive than the Taurus mount that fits the rib. Their mount has held up well on centerfire revolvers with some healthy reloads under them. I use the Taurus mounts on the Trackers and Bulls, but that is just a personal thing of wanting to leave the sights in place. You should like the mount and your gun with optics, usually tightened groups over open sight groups and extends range you can make consistent hits plinking.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I've gotten to the point that everything I shoot wears some form of optics, except the CC of course. I ordered the Weigand mount Thursday but the Tracker has to go back to Taurus so it will be a bit before I can try it out. Not sure if I'm going with a red dot or a low power scope on this one. Have several of either I guess time will tell.

·
Registered
65 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Many thanks, I was looking for a pic but couldn't find one. That's a nice looking rig. I think I'm going with a 2X on mine, I already have a red dot on my 22A 5inch and a 4X on the 7 inch, this will fall right in between

1 - 7 of 7 Posts