Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i got my pt111 back from Taurus today took only a week and a half great. I tried putting a mag in and boink, no mag spring in the new polymer mag well, fell out. I called taurus and the part is not in stock and they will call me back in a day or two to see if they can get me the part. This Stinks!

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
I'm sorry to hear that. I suggest you call Taurus CS instead of waiting for them to call you because that might not happen.

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
Yep, Taurus CS reps (plural
) told me they'd call me back and they never did. Belkys was the only one that kept her promise.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I own several Taurus guns, this is the first time i have ever had to use the CS. I cant believe it was sent back to me this way.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Sorry to hear about this. I'm so wary of Taurus even though my one and only gun is a well functioning PT111. The QC stories concern me which sucks because the price is great, product line is various, and the things seem to shoot accurate and reliably if you get a good 'un

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
Sorry to hear about this. I'm so wary of Taurus even though my one and only gun is a well functioning PT111. The QC stories concern me which sucks because the price is great, product line is various, and the things seem to shoot accurate and reliably if you get a good 'un
Welcome from Texas!

·
Registered
676 Posts
Taurus10 - I'd be less than friendly with my next call. Maybe the person who was supposed to check to see if repaires were completed was off that day. I'd be asking to speak directly to the CEO of Taurus. But since you can't see who your speaking with it would most likely be Bill the plumber.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts