Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is it just me or is this website getting slower? Im waiting a good 10-15 seconds for a post to go through and trying to get here can take 10 seconds. Just wondering I seem to be able to access other web pages quickly.

·
Registered
6,762 Posts
Its just you, the rest of us are wired directly to the server, we don't even need a computer!

Really though, yes, its been running slow on and off lately. I know Flyer's trying to deal with it.

Steelheart

·
Registered
6,762 Posts
Its been an off and on issue since the site started. He thought he had dealt with it but apparently its like when your kids finally move out, they just keep coming back.

Steelheart

·
TaurusArmed.net Forum Founder
6,541 Posts
Please give me more detailed infrmation. The more information I can give when I present the problem, the better the chances of it being resolved the first time.

There is a line at the very end of the page. I need to know what the times are on that line when the site is running slow. That will help narrow down where the problem is.

Page created in 0.168 seconds with 19 queries.
That's what it should look like.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Also try to see how many users are active when its slow and not slow and report that aswell. I guess having 50 people active would tend to slow things down a bit but I could be wrong.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts