Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure if this is already on this site, I havn't finished looking around but it would be really cool if there were a place to list classified ads so members could buy/sell amongst themselves.

Also, I've run my own web design business for years with a special eye on graphic design. I'd be happy to help you guys with the look and feel of this site. Don't be shy about asking. the worst I can say is FU right? :)

·
Registered
6,761 Posts
Once you reach 10 posts (you're currently at 5) the section will appear like a mirage.... it'll be towards the bottom of the main page.

Steelheart

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ahhh, cool. thanks man.

Steelheart said:
Once you reach 10 posts (you're currently at 5) the section will appear like a mirage.... it'll be towards the bottom of the main page.

Steelheart

·
TaurusArmed.net Forum Founder
6,541 Posts
I have done some graphics before. I wanted to use the Taurus symbol, but as we have no affiliation with Taurus as a company, I decided against it.

To be honest,. I like the simple looks of the way the forum is currently setup. I have attempted to make a different theme, with different colors and what not, but that hasn't gone anywhere in a while.

I appreciate the offer and will keep that in my mind for a later date if something comes up.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Flyer let me know if you need any graphics done , I have a guy in my club who does awsome work in photoshop, and has more time on his hands then he knows what to do with lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts