Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 4 of 38 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
clason69 said:
okranger --- where did you find out about the armalaser. Its not he most attractive laser but it is something. Thanks for the info.....any dates or articles about it.
I have one on my Kel-Tec P3AT. I first read about them of KTOG. Good value, fits tight and it works. Plus the touch-activation works well. I filled out a model request form and Nick emailed letting me know it was already on their list.

· Registered
12 Posts
clason69 said:
yeah i seen those okranger said that aramalaser was working on one it looks like they are going on the trigger guard also. I think the the guide rod internal laser is the way I want to go, I will just have to wait. and wait.
I like the fact that the Lasermax units are internal, but the touch activated instant on of armalaser is what I like if I'm in a SHTF situation. There is no way I'm looking for a button or switch at that moment.

· Registered
12 Posts
I did get an email today from arma laser. Look slike it wil only work on the models with rails. Here it is:

"Dear Jason,

A while back you had completed a model request pages on our website for a
touch-activated laser system for your Taurus PT-145.

Here is a pic:
http://members.aol.com/floridatactical/rsspicweb.jpg

The good news is that we are close to shipping out a model to fit your
pistol.

The ArmaLaser RSS (Reactive Sighting System) will start shipping at the
end of the year. Price will be $179 and it features a very bright
next-generation 635nm laser module.

More pics and an order link will be on our website at www.armalaser.com
within a few weeks so that you can pre-order.

Thanks and please let me know if I can answer any questions.

Rick Hovsepian
ArmaLaser Inc.
4699 N. Federal Hwy
Suite 110
Pompano Beach, FL 33064 USA
Direct Line 954-937-6054
Fax 954-426-6334
[email protected]

1 - 4 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.