Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, the move went smoothly, still unpacking, I figure we are around 90% done with that. My wife started her new job today, and I continue to look for one. It has been a long 4 weeks from starting the move to finishing it. Also on a good note, our house in Texas in under contract, took less than a week for that to happen. All looks good for now. For those who don't know, my avatar should give a clue as to where we are now.

Reactions: MissKitty

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Saudi Arabia? Just guessing.

Reactions: MissKitty

·
Registered
548 Posts
I think your "location" give it away alil more then the avatar! lol Congrats on the move and good luck with everything!!

·
Premium Member
16,956 Posts
Well good luck with everything, personally I hate moving worse than about anything.

Bad Hair Day.gif

·
Registered
29,717 Posts
Congrats on the move. I'm not surprised, a house in Grapevine sells fairly quickly if its well kept!

Enjoy SC! I've enjoyed traveling there many times!

·
Registered
16,283 Posts
You finally made it. Welcome to South Carolina.

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Boy, do I evermore feel foolish...but hey...I'm old. :(

·
Registered
27,113 Posts
Boy, do I evermore feel foolish...but hey...I'm old. :(
Hey don't blame old age for dementia. It's from eating too much chili.
:icon_ duck_and_cover:

·
Registered
10,732 Posts
In 47 years we have moved twice the first move was just aq year after we got married and moved half way across town from an apartment to our own house, which wasn't too bad we had only one year to "collect things" we were young and agile too. the second move 33 years later was 450 miles and 33 years of hard living on the old bodies and the wife and I did all the packing moving and unpacking by our selves. The first trip was with a 27 foot U-Haul truck and a car trailer on behind with the wife following me in the SUV. So now when we see somebody with a U-Haul truck or trailer we comment about them having a "Moving experience"! We have decided if we ever move again we will hire a moving company!!!!!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Lil Beaver, that is exactly what my wife and I said after the move prior to this one, and that was just across town. It was well worth the money to have someone else do it for you.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts