Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19,167 Posts
It is good they have our backs.. Thanks Taurus for the support..

·
Premium Member
10,104 Posts
I would expect no less from Taurus. For years they have offered a free annual NRA membership with the purchase of one of their firearms. I wish that more companies would follow their lead.

Text Font Logo Brand

·
Super Moderator
40,690 Posts
I hope as Taurus grows they don't forget us little people who like their affordable guns. Glad they are getting involved like they are and I hope they start bring more to the USA as far as manufacturing goes. Hint Hint Hint (carbines) Hint Hint Hint

Reactions: 24/7 compact

·
Registered
896 Posts
Reading that, Makes me want to buy another Taurus....Maybe that was the intended effect?
Oh well no matter, Im interested in their G2 line up and their revolvers to begin with anyways....More importantly tho..I need a 1911. Taurus does make some nice ones

·
Registered
15,351 Posts
This is what Taurus Stands for. I for one dont want Taurus to get so large, so disconnected that they actually have to have board meetings as to whether to make decisions between financial growth and their fundamental belief in 2A. How many other firearms manu's have found themselves in that situation and sell out for Gov't contracts?
Taurus has Taken a position and is shoring it up with things like Carry On, Free NRA memberships and Lifetime warranties. When Taurus becomes the Primary Sponsors of competitions of things like IDPA, they show they do take their stance on issues seriously.
Let the Taurus Bashers Bash all they want. I'm sure we wont see similar things from other major manu's. This is a case of Taurus putting it's money, and reputation where it's mouth is. It makes me even happier as a Taurus owner knowing I picked a great company for brand loyalty.

Reactions: 24/7 compact

·
Banned
17,333 Posts
Good on them! :thumb:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts