Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Administrator
Well, it's only because the bordering states of Illinois, have such lax gun laws. It's their fault. At least that's what King Daley always said. And now, Rahm regurgitates the same.

Registered
Yep, thank Rahm for the increase in peace in the Chicago area! Not! Excuse me while I laugh!!! :D

Registered
Another fine example of how gun control blows up in the faces of those that propose
it. Gun control only keeps firearms out of the hands of law abiding citizens. We need
criminal control and crime control, not gun control.
A good dose of political control wouldn't hurt either!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ever wonder why so many politicians want to disarm us?
No one reason is control the other is so we can't resist tyranny.

Registered
Is it the "Metric System" or just me? :unsure:

Seems like the cities with the "toughest gun laws" New York, Chicago, D.C. et. al. always have the highest violent crime rates.
:loco:

Super Moderator
Is it the "Metric System" or just me? :unsure:

Seems like the cities with the "toughest gun laws" New York, Chicago, D.C. et. al. always have the highest violent crime rates.
:loco:
Well, it ain't you. I believe that statistic has been borne out everywhere there is tighter gun control. Kinda goes along with the "crime favors the disarmed populace" credo which rings clear everywhere the citizens have been disarmed. Plenty of studies with very strong statistics - no one wants to listen, though.

Oh, and try to find an anti-gun politician who doesn't, themself, carry for their own safety. How many names on that list?

Registered
Living in a small town has it's advantages. I'm suspicious of anyone around me in a big city, especially certain parts of certain cities. Small towns instinctively look at outsiders until they prove themselves.

Registered
Obviously this is a late April fools report , we all know you can't have guns in Chicago , it's the against the law.

Registered
How does that old saying go if you outlaw guns only outlaws will have gun. How about when you allow guns outlaws get scarded straight.

Registered
...and, of course, Bush!
That's my take. I try to blame everything on Big W. I sometimes wonder if people catch on to the fact that I'm being sarcastic. I have an uncle who owns a bunch of guns, hunts, fishes, but votes DEM. I think I may just blame W, HW, and Ronald sometime just to see his reaction. Last time I saw my uncle he was telling me how much better the last 3 years have been for everything. I just had to nod and smile.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
That's my take. I try to blame everything on Big W. I sometimes wonder if people catch on to the fact that I'm being sarcastic. I have an uncle who owns a bunch of guns, hunts, fishes, but votes DEM. I think I may just blame W, HW, and Ronald sometime just to see his reaction. Last time I saw my uncle he was telling me how much better the last 3 years have been for everything. I just had to nod and smile.
What Country does he live in? I get it fluoride and the lame stream medea influence.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts