Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
School starts in many areas today, so please be careful of the little ones walking to school. And the big ones too for that matter!

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
Yeah, some of the big ones these days could cause SERIOUS damage to your vehicle.

All the Best,
D. White

Reactions: Ickthus

·
Super Moderator
17,716 Posts
My second grandchild's first day of kindergarten. *sniff* Can't wait for the pics. We had a tradition with our kids of every year on the first day of school taking a sort of a silly fake action-shot of them posed (all back-packed up) like they are walking fast..."off to school"....and both our kids have continued the tradition with our grandchildren.

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
We had 2 children hit and killed at their bus stops last year. One was a hit and run, later caught. The other was a hit and run then the driver later returned to the scene. VERY SAD!

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Parents: Teach your children that the street is the "car's house", and if you get into the car's house, the car may eat you.

[Edit: I tried to post the video just as linked text, but this forum thinks it's so smart, and replaced my text with the video embedded into the post.]

·
Registered
75 Posts
School starts in many areas today, so please be careful of the little ones walking to school. And the big ones too for that matter!
already ? the kids here go back after labor day. the schools here don't close for snow days....or they would never go.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts