Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Madonna delivered what she promised ...

Madonna.jpg

·
Administrator
35,116 Posts
Sorry.....didn't watch it. I'm not a big Madonna fan anyway.

Reactions: sandman 11

·
5,686 Posts
We are watching online and they didn't show the half time show. It's ok though, it hasn't been any good in years.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Madonna did a good job. Gotta give her big ups. Still looking good at her age, can still sing, and still puts on a good show.

·
Super Moderator
40,401 Posts
First half-time show I watched in a long time, I have always liked Madonna's music. I enjoyed the show.

·
Registered
828 Posts
It was a lot better than the halftime shows of late... props to her! Initially I wasn't thrilled about her performing, but once it started, I couldn't look away.

·
Registered
5,449 Posts
Reactions: texastaurusguy

·
Registered
612 Posts
your joking right now right? ever since they kicked off MTV, the show has been poor.. poor, poor, poor. Id rather watch something else, tbh. Oh! did you see that lady flip the bird?
that's just my opinion. For people who listened to her music (like my wife) she loved it..

·
Registered
34,138 Posts
I didn't watch the half time show. They usually suck, so when half time arrived I got on T.A. and spend 30 minutes catching up here. My wife watched it though and said it was the best halftime show she had seen in a long time. If it had been Toby Keith or Hank Jr. I'd have watched regardless, but Maddona? Nah, not my cup of tea!

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
I am not a fan of that kind of music but the missus wanted to catch the half time show as it had been hyped so much. She and I both thought it was a little boring. My wife loved the beer commercial with the dog named Wego. One of our ten dogs who is a rescue looks pretty much like Wego but our doggie's name is Paco.

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
Madonna did pretty good.

Don't know what the best show was, but do know the worst: The Black Eyed Peas holds that prize.

·
Registered
170 Posts
The show was ok, but the genius behind the console sucked. Vocal volumes were entirely too low. When the drums are as loud as or louder than the vocals, the engineer isn't paying attention.

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
Didn't even watch the game so of course missed the half time show. Not feeling like I missed anything tho.

Sarge

·
Registered
7,293 Posts
Well me and the wife watched the game and saw the halftime show . Madonna isn't showing her age too much but her movements are ! She's slower like an old woman is of near 60 , and if you didn't catch it she messed up about 3 times cause she was loosing her balance . Sorry guys but that's what i saw . Don't really care for her cause she is the biggest man manipulator of all times and probably for women too since she is bi-sexual . She has made some good movies tho i wont doubt that but the only thing i would want from her is her MONNNNNEEEEYYYYYY !!! YEAH !!
As far as the other 2 singers , Madonna could have done without them and still have a good show ....... for the most part ;) !

·
Registered
5,358 Posts
I liked the choreography of the show. Turned the sound down as I can't hear music for the most part. Can't believe that finger....

1 - 20 of 30 Posts