Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Moderator Emeritus, with us always.
15,931 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I did mail mine...but came back with an NRA letter and form that I need to fill up together with my mode of payment ???? THOUGHT they were free!

I thought that was weird so I trashed and shred it, supposed to be free.

oh well!!!

·
15,931 Posts
BONGAXX said:
I did mail mine...but came back with an NRA letter and form that I need to fill up together with my mode of payment ???? THOUGHT they were free!

I thought that was weird so I trashed and shred it, supposed to be free.

oh well!!!
If you mailed it to the NRA, or did not include the supporting paperwork to Taurus, could be the reason why you got that. I got two years membership from my 2, 2007 purchases.

·
Registered
138 Posts
jlentz said:
I sent in cards for two pistols and one revolver in 2007, haven't seen anything from them yet.
2 revolvers and one pistol last year and I haven't seen anything either

·
15,931 Posts
If you did not send in the Taurus form, with a copy of your receipt, YOU ARE NOT GONNA GET THE FREE NRA MEMBERSHIP!!

Just print out and fill out the PDF below. You will also will need to send in a copy of your store receipt. I did this about a year ago. took maybe a month and a half (45 days) for the membership card to arrive.

http://www.taurususa.com/pdf/nra2007offer.pdf

Not sure if it is too late for those who bought in 2007 or not as the site page for the NRA thing was updated for 2008 purchases.

·
Registered
37 Posts
i sent in a warranty card, tried to look it up on the website some weeks later, and the information wasn't there. so, when i called to get my pt140 serviced for warranty, i brought this to their attention, and the lady said effectively that they don't care, just send it in and it's covered... sent the gun in, it got fixed, and it was sent back to me, no questions asked (other than stipulated in the warranty, naturally).

·
Registered
438 Posts
i called taurus and asked if the warranty card being late mattered and the guy i spoke to replied with " as long as you can tell the gun is a taurus they will cover it" i sent my card in 3 months after purchase.

·
Registered
79 Posts
dualshotty said:
i called taurus and asked if the warranty card being late mattered and the guy i spoke to replied with " as long as you can tell the gun is a taurus they will cover it" i sent my card in 3 months after purchase.
+1 CS told me i didnt even need to send it in. i still registered my gun online though.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.