Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've bought many things that don't require sending in the little register thing that comes with them. Do I need to send in the card in order to have a lifetime warranty (for my 24/7 pro .45) ?

·
Registered
116 Posts
i sent mine in but i dont think its required. I think it just speeds up customer service since they got make, model and id number of the gun in there system.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Thanks for the link, I am going to register mine using that. Too lazy to mail in any cards I guess.

·
Registered
202 Posts
I called them, I couldnt find my card on the 24/7 I purchased 3 weeks ago. They said no problem don't worry about the card.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I would rather enroll online than send my home address, along with the "I now own a new gun" card for every postal worker to read. I'm not overly impressed with my postal service here, as my shotgun news mags are arriving late and out of sequence.

Also I do have a bit of paranoia about just sending my addy through the mail like that on registration cards....

·
Registered
876 Posts
The warrantee card on my last purchase was blank on one side. I went to the web site, entered the SN, then called them to make sure.

CS said, "It has a life time warrantee. You don't have to send in the card."

·
Registered
70 Posts
I spoke with Taurus regarding sending a magazine to them this morning and asked about that card. They told me that since the you buy the warranty by buying the pistol that I didnt need to send in the card. So I didnt.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts