89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
don't take your wife with you to pick up your new gun

I did, it cost me. told her she at least needs to buy her own ammo

Both are XD 45 compacts, her's 4" mine the 5"

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
Nice pair of firearms. I have the 4-inch compact and have not had a single issue with it.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Thank God, you didn't take her pick up your new car!!

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
I have the XD 45 ACP Tactical and can't say how much I enjoy that particular pistol. I need to acquire the 9mm Tactical and subcompact at some near future point so they can bond with their big brother. :p

·
Registered
959 Posts
Cool,.. that she likes a Big Bang...<:))

·
Registered
57 Posts
I know what you mean. When I went to pick up my Remington 700, my wife ended up walking out with a Kimber Eclipse Ultra II. Congrats on the new guns. Hope you both enjoy.

·
Administrator
35,728 Posts
What a woman.....

·
Registered
8 Posts
tdyoung58 said:
don't take your wife with you to pick up your new gun

I did, it cost me. told her she at least needs to buy her own ammo
I'd LOVE to have your problem. About ten years ago, I got my wife to shoot a small .22 single-action revolver I had just bought, but that's been about the extent of her interest. She's not anti-gun, just thinks it's "my hobby, not hers." Oh well. LOL.

·
Registered
255 Posts
I know what you mean. We went shooting Sunday, and ended up buying HER a 90's era Stainless Colt Detective Special AND signing her up for her CCW class!
Still..not too bad a problem to have!

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
I can totally sympathize, my wife and I have the same "problem". Tough life huh?

·
Registered
554 Posts
my wife is warming up to the idea. I think I have her talked into the pink walther p22

Hopefully soon I will get her into shooting with me.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts