Taurus Firearm Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This week I'll go through the gun store where I work, they're always getting stickers in, and go through my gun boxes. A lot of companies put stickers in the box when you buy a new gun, and to be honest, I buy a LOT of new guns. Just out of curiosity, what size tee shirt do you wear?

Discussion starter · #23 ·
This week I'll go through the gun store where I work, they're always getting stickers in, and go through my gun boxes. A lot of companies put stickers in the box when you buy a new gun, and to be honest, I buy a LOT of new guns. Just out of curiosity, what size tee shirt do you wear?
Er.. a modest XXL.

Discussion starter · #24 ·
Happy to be of assistance to a brother on the other side of the pond! Be Safe! Stay Healthy!
Thank you for the 'assistance' BJ, the stuff from Redbubble arrived today. No bad timing, exactly a week. :)(y)

Discussion starter · #27 · (Edited)
Big thanks to Boyd. Received an envelope this morning, from Lubbock, Texas, with a goodly sample of stickers, some of which now adorn my gun safe. Thank you for your generosity.

Reactions: bmbroker
21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.