Taurus Firearm Forum banner

Wanted..

2K views 26 replies 13 participants last post by  ManxTom 
#1 ·
I'm wondering if you guys can help.. I'm after shooting / firearms related decals, the adhesive backed variety. I have tried getting them from the US but, as usual, it appears there is a self-imposed embargo on anything gun related being sent to our shores..!!

I'd be happy to cover mailing and purchase costs, though the sort of thing I'm after is generally an advertising freebee.

I wait, with bated breath, for a tsunami of replies..!!;D

#10 ·
You could be like a friend's brother. He's always asking for 2A shirts, he wears them in public. Bobby is proud of how many times he's been threatened with being and has been with charged with "Antisocial behavior".

Do they play that crap where you are?

Maloy

#12 ·
I seriously doubt whether many people here, with the exception of shooters, have clue what the 2nd Amendment relates to. I have an NRA T-shirt which I wear quite a bit and not one person has ever asked me what the NRA is..!!

#11 ·
I think the only one I have is from "Classic Firearms". If you go to their website (classicfirearms.com) you'll see their round logo--that's it. If you want one and I can find it, send me a PM and I'll get it out to you at some point in time (it will probably be a couple weeks before I'm back to it).

#13 ·
I can't remember which kind soul sent me the link for classicfirearms.com.. Guess what.. it comes up with "403 FORBIDDEN"..

Someone in Cyberland doesn't like me looking at nasty, horrible, mind warping gun websites. We're all doomed..!!LOL

#19 · (Edited)
Well, well... now there's an excellent website. And they do international shipping too..!! Time to stock up on some gun logo t-shirts and stuff. Many thanks for the link. Order now placed AND it includes a Taurus sticker, exactly what I needed.

Happy days..!!

#22 ·
This week I'll go through the gun store where I work, they're always getting stickers in, and go through my gun boxes. A lot of companies put stickers in the box when you buy a new gun, and to be honest, I buy a LOT of new guns. Just out of curiosity, what size tee shirt do you wear?

#27 · (Edited)
Big thanks to Boyd. Received an envelope this morning, from Lubbock, Texas, with a goodly sample of stickers, some of which now adorn my gun safe. Thank you for your generosity.

Reactions: bmbroker
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.