Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Seriously Wants To Buy..

"Most Wanted" Buy List:

Taurus 609Ti Pro w/rail Duo-Tone
Taurus PT745 in Tennifer
Taurus PT809 Tennifer Finish
Taurus PT845 Tennifer Finish
Taurus PT111 Stainless or Duo-Tone
Taurus PT909 Polished Stainless w/rail (bought and in shipping to my FFL)
Taurus PT911 Polished Stainless w/rail (Sent into Taurus for repairs) (Because it wouldn't cycle properly, even after changing mags and ammo)
Taurus PT917 Polished Stainless
Taurus PT945 Polished Stainless
Taurus RAGING BULL 454 Stainless
Taurus 605SS2 357 Revolver in 2" Blued

Ruger KP95 9mm Stainless (Had Problems with the purchase and got my money back) (Still want one though)
Ruger SR9 or SR9c 9mm
Ruger LC9

S&W Model 3913LS Stainless 9mm (Bought for my mother) (I want another one for me though)
S&W Model 669 Stainless 9mm
Dan Wesson Model 15 357 Magnum w/ interchangeable barrel lengths in 2.5, 4, 6, 8"

Sig P239 (all variants) Stainless 9mm
Sig P229 Stainless in 9mm

Springfield EMP 1911 "Officer" Model Stainless Matte "Grey" or Polished Stainless in 9mm or 45 ACP
Iver Johnson 1911 "Thrasher" Officer Model Stainless Matte "Grey" in 9mm or 45 ACP

Colt "New Agent" 1911 Stainless or Duo-Tone in 9mm

I live in Ohio but I am willing to do an FFL.
I am also open to other model and maker suggestions.
These will each serve a different purpose and I haven't decided exactly what yet on most of them.

I plan to eventually have everyone of these on the list in my collection no matter how long it takes.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Did I pick the ones nobody wants to sell? I'll bump anyway...

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
It's good to have "high hopes". :D

That'll be one fine collection once you have acquired them all.:thumb:

Reactions: kaiged1

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's good to have "high hopes". :D

That'll be one fine collection once you have acquired them all.:thumb:
What you don't think I will get them all? I am pretty determined to get them all before the government shuts down gun sales all together. I still haven't picked any Rifles yet, I did however pick up a nice NIB Mathews compound bow that came with all the extras yesterday at a swap meet... Its about 100lbs of draw tho I am gonna have to get back into shape lol...

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well today I put the Ruger P95 on lay away so thats one less gun on the buy list, I really wish I could say it was a Taurus, but hey I found a deal I couldn't pass up and I will always be looking for a Taurus deal...

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
I've been pondering selling my SR9 stainless and maybe my SR9c stainless where in NW ohio do you live?

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I've been pondering selling my SR9 stainless and maybe my SR9c stainless where in NW ohio do you live?
I live in Fremont, I am in between Toledo and Sandusky I am not against FTF transactions or having a fellow forum member come visit to show me their hardware and visit a range to fire off some hot lead at some targets.

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Yeah I live in Jackson Center it's about a half hour south of Lima. Leme kick it around abit more I've just been pondering if I want to sell them or not just I have a pile of 9mm's now and they hardly ever get used now.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
A bump to keep this going.. I still want to buy another one... Keep me in mind.. I changed the list a bit also...

·
17,581 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
But there's no revolvers!!! :)
I haven't found a revolver I like yet, none of them really appeal to me, I guess I am bias towards semi autos...

·
Registered
9,164 Posts
There are 2 revolvers i like personally. I believe it's a S&W 525, 6 rounds of .45 ACP, and the Taurus 608 with 8 rounds of .357 Mag. If i had money when i saw it, i could have bought that Smith, but since someone snagged it before me i went with my RIA 1911.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
No revolvers? Check this set-up. If this doesn't get your heart palpitating, just go ahead stick with the "bottom feeders". Dan Wesson 15-2 Rev Pack 357 Mag Like New Look!! : Revolvers at GunBroker.com
Alright, you got me there, being able to change the barrels length makes it very appealing, but the thing is when the bidding is done I won't be able to afford it...

I gotta say Dan Wesson is a genius.. That would make an awesome piece in my collection if I ever find another one like it... When I actually have money....

I gotta say though The Taurus PT945 Stainless got my heart pumping just as much and it was $425.
So did the almost brand spankin' new Ruger P89 I saw yesterday on sale for $385.

This one did get my heart rate up really good I think I turned a shade of red when my blood pressure rose.
I also don't consider any Semi-Auto aficionado to be a "bottom feeder"...
However you do make a valid point that there are revolvers out there that any man with any testosterone would like...

My thinking is I love any shiny boolit that goes BANG! and I would rather have 15 bangs for my buck, then 6 bangs any day... although as Harry says if you need more than 1-5 shots to hit a target, you better have on good running shoes...(I think he said more then 7 shots but I figure we're talking about a revolver so you get "My", "His" point)

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
What happened to the Ruger you put money down on? I figured since you got a loan, you'd have it by now!

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
What happened to the Ruger you put money down on? I figured since you got a loan, you'd have it by now!
Well Lake, The guy at the LGS is a complete MORON.... He sold the gun I put the money down on (The SS P95DC), plus the other blued one he had in the case... So I am having to wait on the re-ordered one to come in... Oh and now he's taken to trying his best to avoid me too..

He did say in our last heated conversation that if the price jumped after the "sale" ended, if the gun was late getting here, that he would refund my money. Now that doesn't make me feel better or put the gun in my hands any faster.. But from now on I will definitely watch who I do business with in this town...

Now I know I should have went some where else with my money to begin with, but "Gallery of Guns" had such a cheap price on it.. I should have stayed on his A$$ about it...

I also feel bad because MisterNoisy coughed up a lot to help me get my gun.

I mean when I first met this guy he seemed like he knew what he was doing and seemed pretty knowledgeable, but over the course of this month long terrible experience I realized that the town I live in is a Haven for sales MORONS....

I am currently looking for a more "Gun Friendly" town to move to preferably some place warmer with people that aren't retarded or addicted to crack...

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
What a crock, my gun store I go to if I see something I really want and don't have money I can ask him to put it back for me no money down and he will until I get money to get it. Case in point a G17 gen 4 with nightsites he got, NIB for 450 bucks... I jumped on it but I was flat broke =P he held it for me for a month or two until my tax check came in and he could of sold that gun 10 times over, had a guy in there begging to buy it off him but he wouldn't do it, but I also do alot of business there to. Shops name is Richmart in Ft. Loramie Ohio if you ever get down this way. Keep us updated man, this sure has been an ordeal for you.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
What a crock, my gun store I go to if I see something I really want and don't have money I can ask him to put it back for me no money down and he will until I get money to get it. Case in point a G17 gen 4 with nightsites he got, NIB for 450 bucks... I jumped on it but I was flat broke =P he held it for me for a month or two until my tax check came in and he could of sold that gun 10 times over, had a guy in there begging to buy it off him but he wouldn't do it, but I also do alot of business there to. Shops name is Richmart in Ft. Loramie Ohio if you ever get down this way. Keep us updated man, this sure has been an ordeal for you.
Well I guess this being my first real gun purchase, and the fact that he probably zeroed in on me being a "Newbie" is why he's giving me such a hard time... But he sure made a mistake, I won't be buying from him again...

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
If it was a Gallery of Guns deal, they have a gaurntee. Contact them.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts